Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196898 times)

It looks a lot like Guilty Gear, and what little I played of that, I wasn't too interested.

rayne315

im glad I don't do soundtracks. would have added an extra $50 on to my order... this one was expensive...
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

im glad I don't do soundtracks. would have added an extra $50 on to my order... this one was expensive...

I was tempted to buy them, but if I want to listen to it I'll just stick to youtube as I do most soundtracks.

Annnnnd it's gone!

rayne315

Annnnnd it's gone!

20-25 minutes to sell 6000 copies... and an unknown amount of soundtracks... probably 750+(500 a piece and halved for the first release if they do that)

(3000*25)+(3000*30)+(750+15)=~$176250

176250*.3=$52875 LRG's cut (they split it 70/30)

52875/~22=2403.41 (how much they were making a minute)

they just made a good chunk of change in no time at all.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:38:53 am by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Got 1 of each soundtrack and 2 of each ps4 game!

If someone here misses out let me know and I'll hook you up. :)

I'm going back to bed!

I might have to take you up on that offer

Flashback2012

I was up before my alarm clock went off this morning.  :o

Ordered 1 of each, didn't think about the whole cover issue but since they're reversible I'm not too worried about it. For people like rayne315, did they come out say that they were packaging 3K of one cover art and 3K of the other?

That reminds me, I need to go pick up my 3DS version from GS at some point.  :P

Snagged one copy of each. Now I can rest until Monday when they do the Skullgirls release lol
Skullgirls won't be limited like these, allegedly.

Hopefully not, but I'll still be ready to pounce as soon as it goes live. It's a game I've wanted to play for some time now, but have always wanted to have it physically.
Just confirmed that preorders for Skullgirls will be open for 2 weeks.

Releasing for PS4 and Vita.  So there's your 26 and 27.

desocietas

Not a bad price! Tempting..
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Ended up getting them before 6pm

Warmsignal

Five minutes after and they sell out? This is why I don't like this publisher. It's a scalper's haven I'm sure.

Five minutes after and they sell out? This is why I don't like this publisher. It's a scalper's haven I'm sure.

Yep, some assholes that are in a facebook collecting group I belong to are bragging about getting several copies using different accounts in order to flip them. I fucking despise scalpers so much.

Warmsignal

Yep, some assholes that are in a facebook collecting group I belong to are bragging about getting several copies using different accounts in order to flip them. I fucking despise scalpers so much.

Yeah, there's already a bunch of new listings for them on eBay - $60+  ::)

Warmsignal

Okay, I think I just rammed an order through, somehow. Possibly because of other orders that fell through. Hopefully they don't cancel it on me.

desocietas

That's awful... I'd be tempted to report those people to LRG in hopes that their orders get cancelled. Why even belong to a collecting group if you're out to screw over actual collectors  >:(
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas