Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196858 times)

desocietas

Last few hours for Skullgirls if you were holding out until the end:

https://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/collections/games

Edit: Japanese VO goal was just reached.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:59:32 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Ohhhhhh, they just announced Firewatch release for ps4.  Im gonna jump on that for sure.

desocietas

Ohhhhhh, they just announced Firewatch release for ps4.  Im gonna jump on that for sure.

I'll probably have to bite on that one!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

I'm almost relieved that I have almost no interest in this game. Between both Shantae games and Skull Girls my bank account is getting the crap beat out of it by Limited Run Games lol

kashell

I'll be passing on this one.

rayne315

they updated their announced games list (I cant see into their forums to see if any more have been announced)

- Cosmic Star Heroine
- YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG
- Nuclear Throne
- Salt and Sanctuary
- Stealth Inc.
- Lone Survivor
- Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

bold ones are new and have never been talked about on this thread. but judging by how long other games have been in this same list they probably wont be out for 6+ months
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:53:31 am by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

Now, Salt and Sanctuary I can get behind. That'll be an instant purchase.

Now, Salt and Sanctuary I can get behind. That'll be an instant purchase.

I'm with you, might pick this one up, but doubt I'll be getting the other two.

dashv

PRO Supporter

I liked Lone Survivor.

rayne315

well the next set of releases are up for viewing.

Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition (vita + ps4) $25   releases next Friday 11/25   3600 copies each
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (Vita) $30       releases 12/09                    4500 copies
Lone Survivor (vita + PS4) $25                       no release date                   3600 copies each
Firewatch (PS4) $30                                       no release date                   7300 copies
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Flashback2012

Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition (vita + ps4) $25   releases next Friday 11/25   3600 copies each
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (Vita) $30       releases 12/09                    4500 copies
Lone Survivor (vita + PS4) $25                       no release date                   3600 copies each
Firewatch (PS4) $30                                       no release date                   7300 copies

Good to know. The one I'd be most interested in isn't listed for release yet, Cosmic Star Heroine.

Ugh.  I don't want to pay $30 for Firewatch.  Now I'm considering not getting it.

If you haven't heard.  They are doing an open box auction.  Sounds like you might be able to get some opened past releases for good prices.

http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1039

Did anybody else notice that allegedly LimitedRunDoug joined VGCollect last month?

Flashback2012

Set my alarm last night to be up for the sale only to realize that it's tomorrow.  :P