Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198583 times)

rayne315

WTF? they have remaining inventory numbers set for each game on their page....

851 for strangers wrath and 1207 for firewatch.... did they release more than half for the am release?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

851 for strangers wrath and 1207 for firewatch.... did they release more than half for the am release?

Haven't they always done this? I feel like they said something about putting up like 60% (or a larger percentage than half) of the stock in the morning, but maybe I just made that up in my head...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

1/3rd of the Firewatch prints were going to Campo Santo.  So that already cuts out a chunk.

rayne315

Haven't they always done this? I feel like they said something about putting up like 60% (or a larger percentage than half) of the stock in the morning, but maybe I just made that up in my head...

the way I have understood it was that they put 50% in the morning and 50% at night but I have never read through their forums to be for certain.

1/3rd of the Firewatch prints were going to Campo Santo.  So that already cuts out a chunk.

even so that still leaves 4800 that lrg is selling out of the 7300. 1207 left means they released 3/4ths of the stock they had to sell.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 02:04:54 pm by rayne315 »

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

the way I have understood it was that they put 50% in the morning and 50% at night but I have never read through their forums to be for certain.

even so that still leaves 4800 that lrg is selling out of the 7300. 1207 left means they released 3/4ths of the stock they had to sell.
They always hold back stock for sale to replace damaged or lost copies and to sell at conventions or at a later date.

soera

I didnt look at Stranger's wrath ... but the number this morning available for Firewatch was 3300. That left 1500 for tonight's release.

theflea

Crap for the 1st time i forgot about the limited run games today.
If anyone has extras to trade or maybe sell if not overpriced i have some extras of past limited run games to trade.

PM me if you can help. Thanks. :)
"Happy game hunting!!!"

telly

If anyone has extras to trade or maybe sell if not overpriced i have some extras of past limited run games to trade.

At least for Firewatch, camposanto will be selling some of the stock on their own website in January

https://store.camposanto.com/products/firewatch-limited-edition
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

desocietas

Aw, you're the second person I've seen who missed out... I thought about getting an extra Firewatch (I think they were allowing folks to buy a limit of 2 for the morning batch) but decided to save money. But as Telly says, sign up for the dev's email or whatever and you might get lucky with the presale.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

theflea

I always buy 2 copies (if they let me) just for this reason.
I missed brech & clear and i found someone who missed saturday morning rpg so we traded.
So if I dont get a 2nd chance at any of these games im hoping to find someone to trade with.

Biggest part that sucks is strangers wrath had a special edition and they had a set you could buy to get all 3 covers.
I would have ordered that but now i just hope to get a regular copy. I really don't want to pay a reseller twice the price.  :(
"Happy game hunting!!!"

rayne315

I always buy 2 copies (if they let me) just for this reason.
I missed brech & clear and i found someone who missed saturday morning rpg so we traded.
So if I dont get a 2nd chance at any of these games im hoping to find someone to trade with.

Biggest part that sucks is strangers wrath had a special edition and they had a set you could buy to get all 3 covers.
I would have ordered that but now i just hope to get a regular copy. I really don't want to pay a reseller twice the price.  :(

I know what you mean I missed the morning release and the pm release ran out in like 30 seconds.... so I was unable to get one either..

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

I am willing to trade 1 of my copies (Stranger's Wrath HD). But, the only LRG game that I'm missing is Breach & Clear  :-[
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:12:34 pm by puddingm »

rayne315

lone survivor releases the 30th of December (in 2 days)

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

rayne315

hope everyone that wants lone survivor is up and ready!

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

turf

PRO Supporter

I'm letting another one slide... I hope

I had it in my cart and everything.  I backed out. 

I think I might have a problem
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:02:43 am by turf »