Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 199040 times)

soera

Oxenfree and Aqua Kitty already sold out ... hope you guys got yours. I got mine!

Flashback2012

Oxenfree and Aqua Kitty already sold out ... hope you guys got yours. I got mine!

Still showing at 1% for me at 10:20AM.  :o
Edit: Vita Aqua Kitty shows 0% but Oxenfree still at 1% as of 10:30  :P

I went with the Vita version of Aqua Kitty and Oxenfree. I thoughtI only had to worry about Curses 'N Chaos next week but then saw they added The Swapper. Ugh my wallet hurts this month between these and games like Yakuza 0 & Tales of Beseria.  :(

Are you buying the next two releases?

soera

Ive bought every single ps4 release since they started.

rayne315

Are you buying the next two releases?

yup. until the releases become too much too handle I will get at least 1 of each and every released game.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

rayne315

Don't forget 2 games release tomorrow!

The Swapper
Curses n' Chaos

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

turf

PRO Supporter

I feel a little liberated since I quit getting every release. I'm just going to get the ones I want. Wow!  This feels good. I do t have to get the ones tomorrow, but I might get one down the road. Who knows. I'm still holding out hope for that physical copy of Broforce!

argyle

I feel a little liberated since I quit getting every release. I'm just going to get the ones I want. Wow!  This feels good. I do t have to get the ones tomorrow, but I might get one down the road. Who knows. I'm still holding out hope for that physical copy of Broforce!

Yeah I made it a point to skip at least one fairly early on, because I knew then I wouldn't be tempted to get them all. Way too expensive for me just for shelf trophies. I really want that Dariusburst CS that was announced the other day, but it looks like it will have a $60 price tag...I'll decide once they announce a sell date. That one's pretty import friendly too, so that's always an option.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

I'm actually thinking of selling the non-Shantae ones I have. ~_~() The two RPGs I got on the Vita aren't fun and since I earned the platinum in Shadow Complex, I have zero desire to go back to it.

rayne315

I'm actually thinking of selling the non-Shantae ones I have. ~_~() The two RPGs I got on the Vita aren't fun and since I earned the platinum in Shadow Complex, I have zero desire to go back to it.

well if you do decide to sell them im in the market for oddworld strangers wrath

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

shfan

I'm not chasing every release either, already offloaded several. Just managed to snag Curses n Chaos and The Swapper, though. The former looks great fun, the latter is awarded and rave-reviewed to buggery and has an eerie atmosphere, sold!

Flashback2012

Wow...I've never seen the stock deplete so fast.  :o
Not even 4 minutes in and all of them are at or below 5% already.  :P

theflea

WTH this is crap, I got on the second the games where released and put 1 of each in my cart and go to check out and only 1 registered. I tried again and again and it never let me buy the rest.  :'(
I only got Cures n Chaos for PS4 and that's it. I refreshed the page, the cart, and anything else I could think off and it always said sold out. I've never seen this kind of BS before. I guess I'll try again later today.
WTH limited run games....  :'(
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 10:42:18 am by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

desocietas

WTH this is crap, I got on the second the games where released and put 1 of each in my cart and go to check out and only 1 registered. I tried again and again and it never let me buy the rest.  :'(
I only got Cures n Chaos for PS4 and that's it. I refreshed the page, the cart, and anything else I could think off and it always said sold out. I've never seen this kind of BS before. I guess I'll try again later today.

That sucks :( I almost got two copies of Swapper just in case, but decided to be better about my money and just buy what I need. If anything, they tweeted some stuff about this afternoon/evening's batch: https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/827544074492182528
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

shit that sucks major balls. the second release time is a major crap shoot if you will be able to get one or not. out of the 3 times I tried on the second release, right as they dropped, I only managed to get 1.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully