Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198943 times)

maximo310

Crap, just realized that I might miss the 7am PST launch for Astebreed. Might need someone to hold down an extra copy in case I miss it or the second batch.

Let me know if you need any help snagging one.
I'm gonna take a shot at the 3pm PST inventory, but if its anything like the 7am launch ( sold out in 3-5 minutes), I'm probably gonna need help in getting one.

azure

Forgot about the time frame, but checked my phone and was able to snag a copy Mitsurugi like I wanted.  There was only 5% left when I ordered, I feel for you guys that collect these LRG releases.

desocietas

Crap, just realized that I might miss the 7am PST launch for Astebreed. Might need someone to hold down an extra copy in case I miss it or the second batch.

Let me know if you need any help snagging one.
I'm gonna take a shot at the 3pm PST inventory, but if its anything like the 7am launch ( sold out in 3-5 minutes), I'm probably gonna need help in getting one.

Yeah, I'll try to get one for ya. If you end up with one, I'm happy to keep it for the collection.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

maximo310

Second batch is live! Managed to get my order for Astebreed in!

desocietas

Second batch is live! Managed to get my order for Astebreed in!

Great! I got an extra one in case anyone else here missed one.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

NICE! Grabbed Astebreed and Mitsurugi!!!

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

There are plenty of copies of Pang and Mitsurugi still available as of this post.  Astebreed is sold out

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 02:04:33 pm by ignition365 »

desocietas

Very excited about Ys Origin:

From their tweet:
We're partnering with @DotEmu to release physical Ys Origin for PS4 and Vita. We'll have a boxed Collector's Edition and a Standard Edition!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

I was coming to do my own post but you guys are on top of things.

Im super excited for Ys Origins. I actually bought it digit day one and played it from start to finish the moment I got it. Such a great game.

kashell

Hmm...I wonder if I should cancel my Ys Origins pre-order from Play Asia now.

They announced a big box Collector's Edition, so yes.

soera

Im tempted myself ... but canceling an order with Play Asia can be a pain in the ass ... and for only $25, its not worth it for me. Ill just resell it (at probably a small loss) and be done with it.

Limeface

PRO Supporter

Im tempted myself ... but canceling an order with Play Asia can be a pain in the ass ... and for only $25, its not worth it for me. Ill just resell it (at probably a small loss) and be done with it.
I'm in the same boat. But with it being Ys and all, competition for the limited edition might be fierce. May just stick with Play Asia for the sake of simplicity.

kashell

I'll give it some more thought. I'm sure it'll be a long time before Ys Origins, anyway.