Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196856 times)

kashell

For those that want them do not forget that Ray Gigant and Flint Hook release tomorrow.

Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to try for Ray Gigant.

desocietas

For those that want them do not forget that Ray Gigant and Flint Hook release tomorrow.

Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to try for Ray Gigant.

A first-person dungeon crawler, but I'll still pick it up! Very curious about it when it first came out.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

guilty0fbeing

I buy a copy of every LRG game and OST, but I don't buy both versions of a game if there happens to be a Vita and PS4 version. I'm only missing both Breach and Clear games, any B&C OST there may be, and the vinyl records. I also have the Play-Asia version of SX2 and the SX2 OST from the publisher, so I don't have LRG SX2 stuff. Sorry, I love my acronyms.

It was hinted that a new shmup was signed!

Where was this hinted? And does anyone know when Darius Burst is getting released?

soera

Dariusburst is on the 28th. Nova 111 is going to either be the 21 or the 28 depending on the votes.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

It's up! Go Go Go!

kashell

Got my copy of Ray Gigant.

But goddamn...they were sold at lightning speed!

Flashback2012

It's up! Go Go Go!

Locked down my copies. I saw the page of upcoming releases and my wallet cried out in pain.  :P

soera

Decided to go for the soundtrack bundle this time. Ive passed on the last few soundtracks cause ehhh ... but this one looks neat as hell.

Today's the last day to use your code for the Stranger's Wrath playing cards.

If you have a code and don't intend on using it, I'll gladly use it if you don't mind.  I collect decks of playing cards.

desocietas

Today's the last day to use your code for the Stranger's Wrath playing cards.

If you have a code and don't intend on using it, I'll gladly use it if you don't mind.  I collect decks of playing cards.

I finally looked at my pack. I haven't opened it yet, but the outside of it looks really nice so far.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

guilty0fbeing

I was about to get everything I wanted today.

Missed earlier, but I was ready this time and grabbed my copy of Flinthook.  Ray Gigant didn't impress my wife so it's a pass.

rayne315

nova-111 and darius burst release next Friday! still no release date for the other 4 games though.

they also added a beautiful vinyl album for darius burst. this is going to be a very painful release for my wallet.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

I am going to be all over that Darius Burst CE next Friday! I haven't been this excited about a LRG release since Shantae.