Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 199303 times)

guilty0fbeing

I snagged both on Vita.

rayne315

Lol nobody really must have wanted these. I came in 30mins after the release and got both of them
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

davifus

Fuuu I missed them. oh well
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Flashback2012

Lol nobody really must have wanted these. I came in 30mins after the release and got both of them

I was late getting on for the 10 o'clock run because I had dozed off. I woke up 20 minutes after the release and was able to snag all four.  ;D

Don't you just love Customer Service bullshit.  Everybody else already has their Darius and Nova-111 and my copy just shipped today because I contacted CS asking why the tracking hasn't updated.

"Since your order was a combined shipping order it was packed over the weekend and just shipped"  Yeah, sure.  I think you mean, "Oops, we forgot to ship it."

Not gonna be surprised when my package doesn't have the loyalty rewards tickets again.

desocietas

I forget, did someone already report that Dariusburst CS (Vita) would be coming out on June 23rd?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

guilty0fbeing

I'm going to pass. My PS4 CE arrived yesterday. I have no desire to have two.

Don't you just love Customer Service bullshit.  Everybody else already has their Darius and Nova-111 and my copy just shipped today because I contacted CS asking why the tracking hasn't updated.
Actually, this still hasn't shipped yet.  I'm probably going to file with Paypal or something.

guilty0fbeing

LRG sometimes takes a while to ship. It's a very small team.

They've told me twice now that my order has "just been" shipped and it still hasn't shipped.

guilty0fbeing

They've told me twice now that my order has "just been" shipped and it still hasn't shipped.

That's not cool. Honesty would have done wonders. I actually have had a lot of packages going haywire these past few days. USPS has been sending stuff to odd places... and then back to places it just left... and then to me. Things have been showing late, and I haven't had any issues with the USPS in five years.

They just sent me another BS response saying they don't know why it just NOW got scanned for shipment.  It just now got scanned because you just now shipped the item.

LRG CS is so full of it.

kashell

Give them one out of five stars on Yelp! That's what I would do.

I mean, they're not on Yelp, but still!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:19:27 pm by kashell »

It's really unfortunate that they have absolutely zero need to provide real customer support.  Even if they scammed half of the people who bought from them, they would still sell out of every title every time.