Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198916 times)

soera

Ps4 full set still in tact.

Flashback2012

Done, done and done. I wasn't feeling the bundle with the book and plush so I just went for the games only. Looks like they're already down past the 50% mark.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

Got a copy of Broken Ave for PS4 and Deemo.  Skipped the extras

desocietas

Second batch is still up for folks who need it!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

ouch... june 23rd is going to be expensive... good thing I don't buy ps4 and vita or I would have to re-buy the darius burst. but 3 games are releasing the 23rd

Furi (ps4) - $29.99
Dariusburst CS (vita) - $49.99
Strafe (ps4) special reserve variant cover - $31.99
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

ouch... june 23rd is going to be expensive... good thing I don't buy ps4 and vita or I would have to re-buy the darius burst. but 3 games are releasing the 23rd

Furi (ps4) - $29.99
Strafe actually releases in about an hour.

https://limitedrungames.com/products/strafe-ps4-exclusive-variant

Mind you that this is not an official LRG release, they are just distributing for SRG this variant.

No LR-#, presumably no rewards tickets, definitely no postcard or sticker.

rayne315

Furi (ps4) - $29.99
Strafe actually releases in about an hour.

https://limitedrungames.com/products/strafe-ps4-exclusive-variant

Mind you that this is not an official LRG release, they are just distributing for SRG this variant.

No LR-#, presumably no rewards tickets, definitely no postcard or sticker.

lol thank you very much for pointing that out... I would have missed out on it completely otherwise...
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

They are also planning a big announcement today for new games and release dates for already announced games- Sometime this afternoon, I think 2pm Pacific

argyle

I bit on Strafe. The game looks interesting, and I really like that cover art (strange reason I know, but...).
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

If you dont like it, let me know. I didnt realize it was this morning.

argyle

If you dont like it, let me know. I didnt realize it was this morning.

Will do.

There haven't been many LRG's that I felt were worth picking up this year (for me personally), but from the looks of that E3 teaser video they put out that's about to change. LOTS of RPGs in the pipe it seems, which is my jam. ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

I just wanted to verify this.  Was the LRG release of Strafe actually priced at $31.99 when it went up for sale?  If so, that's ridiculous since the SRG version was only $20 - a $12 markup for a cover variant!

I just wanted to verify this.  Was the LRG release of Strafe actually priced at $31.99 when it went up for sale?  If so, that's ridiculous since the SRG version was only $20 - a $12 markup for a cover variant!
LRG has to make money on top of SRG, so it's expected.

Wow - $32 for a game disc that is known to be buggy, laggy and almost unplayable without patching.  Truly tacky.

I'll just pretend that everyone who bought the LRG release just wanted to own a physical copy (like I do with my games) but missed the SRG release.  I know there are some variant collectors that want and have both, and I think those people are silly :P~~

Night Trap is getting a CE

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/877953166179934208

Game
Theme Song Cassette Tape
Poster
4 in. embroidered SCAT patch.