Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 199269 times)

davifus

man, another set of LRG releases i didn't pick up. Man, im getting good at this. prob going to sell most of my LRG stuff anyway.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

rayne315

LRG has updated their store with a few new games and release dates listed below in order of release

Jotun Valhalla Edition (PS4) July 14th (This Friday) $25
drive! drive! drive! (PS4) July 21st $25
NeuroVoider (PS4) July 21st $25
Plague Road (PS4, Vita) july 28th $25
Oceanhorn (PS4, Vita) July 28th $25
Law Breakers (PS4) August 4th $40
The Bunker (PS4) no release date $30
Wonder Boy (PS4) no release date $30
Night Trap (PS4) no release date $30
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

LRG has updated their store with a few new games and release dates listed below in order of release

Jotun Valhalla Edition (PS4) July 14th (This Friday) $25
drive! drive! drive! (PS4) July 21st $25
NeuroVoider (PS4) July 21st $25
Plague Road (PS4, Vita) july 28th $25
Oceanhorn (PS4, Vita) July 28th $25
Law Breakers (PS4) August 4th $40
The Bunker (PS4) no release date $30
Wonder Boy (PS4) no release date $30
Night Trap (PS4) no release date $30
I need to look up Drive, Neuro, and Plague.  Everything else for sure I'm in on.

Limeface

PRO Supporter

Did anyone get an extra copy of JOTUN? I had the game in my cart and had hit confirm order but it sold out in 3 minutes.  :'(

Wonder Boy releases August 4th with Lawbreakers.

desocietas

Josh from LRG tweeted that August 25th should be the release of PS4/Vita Ys Origin. Excited!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Still waiting for the Screaming Villians folks to announce the Night Trap release date.

kashell

Josh from LRG tweeted that August 25th should be the release of PS4/Vita Ys Origin. Excited!

Thanks for the update!! I'm really pumped about this one.

Unannounced JRPG will launch alongside Ys Origin.

rayne315

the collectors editions for night trap and wonder boy have been added to the list. no release dates yet but we have a price point for them!

Night Trap | 3000 copies | $55

Wonder Boy Collector's Edition | 3000 copies | $65

Btw Im going to guess Night trap will be released October 15th give or take a few days to align with Friday because it is the 25th anniversary release of it.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

the collectors editions for night trap and wonder boy have been added to the list. no release dates yet but we have a price point for them!

Night Trap | 3000 copies | $55

Wonder Boy Collector's Edition | 3000 copies | $65

Btw Im going to guess Night trap will be released October 15th give or take a few days to align with Friday because it is the 25th anniversary release of it.
I'm going to guess mid August (hopeful) or more realistically early to mid September.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

Shit, I'm going to be out of the country when that Wonder Boy CE goes on sale.  Looks like I need to call in a favor

turf

PRO Supporter

Has anyone heard anything about SkullGirls?  I was supposed to be February.

Has anyone heard anything about SkullGirls?  I was supposed to be February.

This game has become the next Pier Solar HD; we probably won't be getting it until next year. Kinda regret purchasing this one.

I believe the PS4 version is not too far off, but the Vita version is a ways away.

Assuming the recent submissions get approved by Sony, PS4 version might be ready in August and PSVita version might be ready in September.