Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196969 times)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:34:56 pm by jce3000gt »

Limeface

PRO Supporter

What's the verdict on Asdivine Hearts? I've never heard of it. The other JRPGs Limited Run has published like Dragon Fantasy or Mystery Chronicle didn't have the best reception.

kashell

That's cool about Ys Origins. With my CE coming from Play Asia, I think I'll buy this regular version as a gift.

desocietas

Ys Origin and Asdivine Hearts available tomorrow morning. Good luck to everyone!

My usual trick is to login to LRG, place something small (like a box) into my cart and go through the process to check out (which will involve logging into PayPal, etc) but not submitting the final order.
I'll remove the item from my cart and then start waiting for the games to be available to be added to my cart.
I usually do this about 5-10 min prior to everything going live, and it saves me the trouble of doing all the PayPal 2-factor authentication stuff when there's the chance for the game to disappear from my cart. Cutting down the time from items going to live to the the order submitted page is key!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

Lady D, you know how to work the system like a 9 to 5 w/ no lunch break. You're awesome.

Asdivine Hearts actually looks pretty cool, so I'll go for that and a vanilla version of Ys Origins.

soera

Tomorrow is actually the most stressful LRG morning I will have had. Its the first time Im actually going to go for a CE (Cause Ys) and Im not sure whether I want to do 2 orders and pick up Asdivine after or just try for the whole thing at once.

rayne315

Tomorrow is actually the most stressful LRG morning I will have had. Its the first time Im actually going to go for a CE (Cause Ys) and Im not sure whether I want to do 2 orders and pick up Asdivine after or just try for the whole thing at once.

IDK I am also going to try for it on PS4 as well.

EDIT: as I posted this they put up a bundle for the CE and asdivine. I will try for the bundle and if I don't get it I will try for the later release
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 03:45:14 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

soera

I now see those bundles as well. Im usually pretty quick on the purchase so Ill go for that.

telly

Good luck with Ys Origins, guys. There's no purchase limit on it so people can buy as many copies as they want.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Not so keen about the the japan-centric releases in general and especially this JRPG crap. Pass...

rayne315

Good luck with Ys Origins, guys. There's no purchase limit on it so people can buy as many copies as they want.

yeah there is not purchase limit because the SE is going to be produced to demand.

the CE's all have a 1 copy purchase limit though as they will be limited to 3000 copies
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

yeah there is not purchase limit because the SE is going to be produced to demand.

the CE's all have a 1 copy purchase limit though as they will be limited to 3000 copies

Wait. Will the 3000 copies include bundles, too? How will that work?

Edit: Actually...I saw what was in the CE. Alongside the game, there's a poster and an artbook. For some reason I thought that there would be a soundtrack. Ys is known for its fantastic music and there is no soundtrack included?

I guess I'm just going to go with Asdivine Hearts.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 08:26:05 am by kashell »

kashell

Got it. No problems at all. Sweet.

desocietas

Got it. No problems at all. Sweet.

Same. Hope everyone else got what they wanted!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

Same here. My stress was certainly unwarranted.