Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198992 times)

soera

Re: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities
« Reply #1035 on: September 05, 2017, 05:24:14 pm »
They posted their Ys PAX variant just now too.

Re: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities
« Reply #1036 on: September 05, 2017, 07:16:28 pm »
Just got my Night Trap package... and it has 3 copies of The Bunker and 0 copies of Night Trap.

azure

« Reply #1037 on: September 05, 2017, 07:40:57 pm »
Just got my Night Trap package... and it has 3 copies of The Bunker and 0 copies of Night Trap.
Wow, I know you aren't exactly ecstatic with LRG to begin with. That is some crap.

« Reply #1038 on: September 05, 2017, 07:44:33 pm »
Wow, I know you aren't exactly ecstatic with LRG to begin with. That is some crap.
I already put in a ticket, which knowing them they won't respond within 24 hours like usual... PLUS once they do respond, I'm sure they won't dispatch a replacement before they receive the excess copies of Bunker, so I won't be seeing my Night traps for the next 2-3 weeks.

This SUCKS.

« Reply #1039 on: September 05, 2017, 08:21:48 pm »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:28:34 pm by jce3000gt »

argyle

« Reply #1040 on: September 06, 2017, 01:31:43 pm »
new items added!

Shadow Warrior Collection (PS4) | LRG Exclusive Variant | Special Reserve Games | 1000 copies | $40 | Monday 8/11
Shadow Warrior Collection (PS4) - Cover Set | 85 available bundles | includes LRG exclusive variant and SRG cover | $80 | Monday 8/11
The Flame in the Flood (PS4) | 3000 copies | $25 | 8/15
The Flame in the Flood (PS4) Double Pack | 1000 copies? | $55 | 8/15 | includes the variant cover that will not be sold on the site other than this bundle/event cover
Caladrius Blaze (PS4) | 4000 copies | $30 | 8/15

dang they are making these more and more difficult and complicated to post in a consistent format... I tried my best...

First, small correction - we're in Sept. now, so those dates should be 9/whatever. ;) 

I'm somewhat tempted by Shadow Warrior, but would be more tempted if it were $30. Yeah, it comes with 2 games, but I already own the first one so...iunno, I'll think about it. 

I actually ordered Caladrius Blaze from Play-Asia just this morning, $30 shipped after a $3 off coupon code. I'm good with saving the $5 or $6 LRG would have charged for shipping & not having to fight a crowd to get an order in. :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #1041 on: September 08, 2017, 12:47:28 pm »
Woah.  LRG just confirmed that the 32X variant of Night Trap isn't happening.

desocietas

« Reply #1042 on: September 08, 2017, 01:05:16 pm »

aww, that sucks... source: https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/906191779267043329
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

« Reply #1043 on: September 08, 2017, 02:26:24 pm »

aww, that sucks... source: https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/906191779267043329

wait what are these newly required assets? is it the ESRB ratings that are now required or is it something else entirely?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #1044 on: September 11, 2017, 10:04:22 am »
Just an update to this.  Douglas assured me that they would get me squared away and that it wouldn't take weeks to get this resolved.

It's been a week now and I still haven't really gotten a response on what's happening.  They responded a day and half after I opened the ticket letting me know that they would for sure send me my copies of Night Trap and that I can either buy those 2 copies of Bunker or return them, but it's been over 5 days now since that response and haven't gotten any info on how to return the copies of Bunker, how they will refund my shipping cost, and when they will send me my Night Traps.

So I'm guessing that my 2-3 week estimate is going to wind up being closer to 4-5 weeks.

rayne315

« Reply #1045 on: September 11, 2017, 12:31:51 pm »
well I forgot to log in this morning when shadow warrior 2 droped so I ended up losing it in checkout. does anyone have one they don't want?

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #1046 on: September 11, 2017, 01:08:24 pm »
well I forgot to log in this morning when shadow warrior 2 droped so I ended up losing it in checkout. does anyone have one they don't want?

aw that sucks... if anything, i saw this: https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/907275942912983041
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #1047 on: September 11, 2017, 01:31:21 pm »
I managed to get a SW2, but only because I was off today due to weather (I'm not in the direct path of Irma but we're still getting a lot of wind, and since I work at a college they closed as a precaution).  It sold out insanely fast - less than 3 mins, I know. Judging by the prices I saw the original run of it going for on Ebay this past Friday, I probably know why too.  :-\
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

rayne315

« Reply #1048 on: September 11, 2017, 02:37:25 pm »
I know it probably wont go anywhere but I put a request to be placed on a wait list for the LRG variant.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

soera

« Reply #1049 on: September 11, 2017, 03:13:49 pm »
Im out on variants. Its enough to try to keep up with PS4 life as it is. To go for all the variants is suicide.