Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198967 times)

rayne315

Re: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities
« Reply #1050 on: September 11, 2017, 04:42:17 pm »
Im out on variants. Its enough to try to keep up with PS4 life as it is. To go for all the variants is suicide.

yeah I try not to either. only reason I want it is because I missed out on the SRG version, and this will be the first LRG release I have missed. figure I have a better chance getting a canceled LRG version than a canceled SRG version.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Re: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities
« Reply #1051 on: September 12, 2017, 08:41:23 am »
Just got my Night Trap package... and it has 3 copies of The Bunker and 0 copies of Night Trap.
Just an update to this.  Douglas assured me that they would get me squared away and that it wouldn't take weeks to get this resolved.

It's been a week now and I still haven't really gotten a response on what's happening.  They responded a day and half after I opened the ticket letting me know that they would for sure send me my copies of Night Trap and that I can either buy those 2 copies of Bunker or return them, but it's been over 5 days now since that response and haven't gotten any info on how to return the copies of Bunker, how they will refund my shipping cost, and when they will send me my Night Traps.

So I'm guessing that my 2-3 week estimate is going to wind up being closer to 4-5 weeks.
They finally responded.  Told me to ship back the Bunkers and once they receive them, then they will ship out my Night Traps... which is what I expected... despite Doug telling me that the whole process would be quick and definitely not 2-3 weeks.  So I get to ship out Bunker today and it'll get there whenever (Probably Friday), and they'll maybe ship out my copies in 2 weeks because that's how long it takes for them to ship things... so yeah, 4-5 weeks by my estimate.

It is a real shame that their business model lets them get away with such shitty service.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 08:43:40 am by ignition365 »

theflea

« Reply #1052 on: September 12, 2017, 11:54:01 pm »
I was able to get a copy of SW2, only bought 1 of the alt cover.
I got a email about not getting the 32x version of Night Trap  :-\
They asked what game i wanted to use the tickets on instead and I went with Ys pax cover.
I really wanted the full set. Oh well.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

shfan

« Reply #1053 on: September 15, 2017, 10:02:17 am »
BOOM!

Got Caladrius Blaze and Flame in the Flood, live now.  Still detest their system.

soera

« Reply #1054 on: September 15, 2017, 10:03:27 am »
Picked up one of each.

« Reply #1055 on: September 15, 2017, 10:06:46 am »
Got the bundle and a caladrius.

Couldn't decide which cover I liked better so I went for the bundle... plus it comes with an extra trading card, guaranteed to be gold and from a previous release.

rayne315

« Reply #1056 on: September 15, 2017, 10:11:33 am »

Couldn't decide which cover I liked better so I went for the bundle... plus it comes with an extra trading card, guaranteed to be gold and from a previous release.

what in the absolute fuck.... I just looked at e-bay for the LRG trading cards... every silver boarder single is going for like $10+ a piece and the non-selling ones are priced $15-25 a piece...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:13:04 am by rayne315 »

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #1057 on: September 15, 2017, 10:16:01 am »

what in the absolute fuck.... I just looked at e-bay for the LRG trading cards... every silver boarder single is going for like $10+ a piece and the non-selling ones are priced $15-25 a piece...
*shrug*  No clue.  I barely care, but they do look nice.  I certainly wouldn't go out and buy just the cards.

rayne315

« Reply #1058 on: September 15, 2017, 10:19:35 am »

*shrug*  No clue.  I barely care, but they do look nice.  I certainly wouldn't go out and buy just the cards.

no but im tempted to sell them... I have thought about it and if I can help mitigate the cost of releases by selling the extras I might as well try... of course I probably never will.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #1059 on: September 15, 2017, 11:21:43 am »

weren't LRG offering these cards at PAX through a card vending machine? I figure people bought those up and thought it'd be best to sell them off to folks who want to have a complete set of cards that were created for past releases.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #1060 on: September 15, 2017, 11:26:14 am »
So back to the Night Trap thing.  Going from how long it is taking to get my N++ and Lili from shipping notification to my door.  I should get my Night Trap order exactly 3 weeks after receiving the wrong order... plus who knows when they will refund me the return shipping.

desocietas

« Reply #1061 on: September 15, 2017, 11:56:29 am »
So back to the Night Trap thing.  Going from how long it is taking to get my N++ and Lili from shipping notification to my door.  I should get my Night Trap order exactly 3 weeks after receiving the wrong order... plus who knows when they will refund me the return shipping.

Ugh, I hope it gets resolved quicker than you hope (and without it costing you more).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

« Reply #1062 on: September 26, 2017, 02:38:20 pm »
LRG updated their upcoming games list again. I copied the previous list, removed all released games, and bolded the new ones

- Rabi - Ribi PS4/Vita
- Cosmic Star Heroine PS4/Vita
- YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG PS4/Vita
- Tharsis PS4
- The BIT.TRIP PS4/Vita
- Sundered PS4
- Nuclear Throne
- Salt and Sanctuary
- Sharin no Kuni
- Battle Princess Madelyn
- Forma.8
- VA-11 Hall-A
- 2064 Read Only Memories
- Kero Blaster
- Momodora
- Croixleur Sigma
- Mercenary Kings
- Aaero
- Ghost Blade HD
- Claire
- Layers of Fear
- Home
- Factotum 90
- Absolute Drift:Zen Edition - PS4 - October 13th
- Windjammers PS4/Vita

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #1063 on: September 26, 2017, 03:10:24 pm »
3 weeks later and I've finally received my Night Trap order.

And they sent me extra loyalty tickets... that I can't use.

rayne315

« Reply #1064 on: September 26, 2017, 03:28:25 pm »
3 weeks later and I've finally received my Night Trap order.

And they sent me extra loyalty tickets... that I can't use.

why can you not use them?

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully