Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196794 times)

Just a reminder that there is no release this week.

Factotum 90 and Home release next week for PS4/Vita.

rayne315

Limited run games has updated their upcoming releases section. here is everything they have listed currently. They broke it apart into genera which is very nice.

Releaseing Friday:

Home PS4/Vita
Factotum 90 PS4/Vita

RPGs:

Mages of Mystralia PS4
Cosmic Star Heroine PS4/Vita
YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG PS4/Vita
Defender's Quest PS4/Vita
Sundered PS4
Fallen Legion PS4/Vita
Dragon Fantasy Book 1: The Volumes of Westeria PS4/Vita

Platformers:

Rabi - Ribi PS4/Vita
Salt and Sanctuary PS4/Vita
Battle Princess Madelyn
Momodora PS4

Horror:

Organ Trail - PS4/Vita
Tharsis PS4
Layers of Fear PS4

Scrolling:

Forma.8 PS4/Vita
Aaero PS4
iCEY PS4

Visual Novels:

VA-11 Hall-A Vita
Sharin no Kuni Vita
Narcissu PS4/Vita
Nurse Love Addiction Vita
Fault Milestone One PS4/Vita
Project Lux PS4
World End Economica Episode 1 PS4/Vita
World End Economica Episode 2 PS4/Vita
World End Economica Episode 3 PS4/Vita

Schmups:

Nuclear Throne PS4/Vita
Mercenary Kings PS4/Vita
Kero Blaster PS4

Switch Releases:

Saturday Morning RPG
Flinthook
Mercenary Kings
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

telly

I *might* go for Saturday Morning RPG on the Switch.

Still waiting on Salt and Sanctuary  :'(
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

arkaneer

I *might* go for Saturday Morning RPG on the Switch.

Still waiting on Salt and Sanctuary  :'(

I would love that to be released as I have never played S&S ...only heard good things about it.

Got my blind boxes in.  Got Stealth Inc., Jotun, and Pang Adventures.

Jotun wasn't even listed as a possibility.

Jotun and Pang are dupes... and I'm not entirely interested in Stealth Inc.  So if anybody wants to trade, let me know.  Also got the soundtracks for Nova-111 and Lone Survivor... if anybody wants to trade for those either.

In other news... sounds like first Switch game goes on sale March 26th.

Sounds like it'll be Furi.

Next week's release is confirmed to be

Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire (PS4)
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (PSV)
Revenant Saga (PS4/PSV)

Keep in mind, again, that the LRG release of Fallen Legion are in fact 2 separate games, and that NISA is releasing Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory which contains both Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.

soera

Revenant Saga (PS4/PSV)

Keep in mind, again, that the LRG release of Fallen Legion are in fact 2 separate games, and that NISA is releasing Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory which contains both Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.

I reached out to Spencer who is one of the main people working on Fallen Legion and he is super interested in getting an LRG version of Flames out eventually for the PS4.

Revenant Saga (PS4/PSV)

I reached out to Spencer who is one of the main people working on Fallen Legion and he is super interested in getting an LRG version of Flames out eventually for the PS4.
Yes, but Doug sounds adamantly against doing that as it would alienate the PSV fanbase.  I can pull a quote if you'd like.

Yes as of right now it's as it was originally intended with Vita and PS4 having separate stories. We thought about bringing the PS4 complete version out, but then Vita fans (myself included) would be upset that they didn't get a full version. Would have been nice if they made it completel on all three platforms!

soera

Where is that quote from? I couldn't find it on the lrg forums.

Where is that quote from? I couldn't find it on the lrg forums.
Resetera.  So if it never happens, be patently aware that this is entirely Doug's decision to not allow the release.

Defender's Quest DX confirmed for PS4/Vita.  No date announced.

Oddworld Munch's Oddysee HD confirmed for Vita.  Feb 23rd.

rayne315

lol I just noticed they added skyforge to todays release. it was from last week but did not sell out and was pulled after a while. why would they stop selling it just to add it into a different release?

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

lol I just noticed they added skyforge to todays release. it was from last week but did not sell out and was pulled after a while. why would they stop selling it just to add it into a different release?
They cancelled a ton of orders due to people breaking the order limit.  Added them today to sell the cancelled orders.  That's all.

rayne315

They cancelled a ton of orders due to people breaking the order limit.  Added them today to sell the cancelled orders.  That's all.

If that were the case then wouldn't they have also done this with croixleur sigma?

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

If that were the case then wouldn't they have also done this with croixleur sigma?
Not many cancelled orders of Croixleur.  Sky Force had a ton of screwy orders.

Skyforce sold out quick.  Croixleur didn't.