Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198781 times)

Alright.  Change of plans... No release next week.  Revenant Saga has been moved to Feb 23rd and Fallen Legion is pushed back to March.  Entirely possible that Fallen Legion PS4 will be the Rise to Glory version.  Very unlikely that the PSV version will also be Rise to Glory.  Who knows how this will turn out.  Soera... that's probably who knows.

Feb 23rd is Metronomicon, Revenant Saga, and Oddworld Munchs oddysee.

Metronomicon (PS4)
Revenant Saga (PS4/PSV)
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee (PSV)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 03:22:32 pm by ignition365 »

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

My blind boxes were
Pang Adventures PS4
Super GunWorld 2 PS4
Absolute Drift PS4
Bit Trip 2 Vita
Mutant Mudds Deluxe Vita

Not ideal but I got a few titles I missed out on.  If anyone wants Bit Trip 2 for vita, i'd trade, absolute drift too, if you want that one

Looking forward to Munch's Oddysee!

My blind boxes were
Pang Adventures PS4
Super GunWorld 2 PS4
Absolute Drift PS4
Bit Trip 2 Vita
Mutant Mudds Deluxe Vita

Not ideal but I got a few titles I missed out on.  If anyone wants Bit Trip 2 for vita, i'd trade, absolute drift too, if you want that one

Looking forward to Munch's Oddysee!
I'm interested in absolute drift, but the only thing I have to trade in terms of blindbox would be stealth inc for PS4.

rayne315

... I did the math and to buy the febuary 23rd mega bundle will actually cost $5 MORE than them all individually... I really Truly want to know why they are putting a premium on the whole collection.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

... I did the math and to buy the febuary 23rd mega bundle will actually cost $5 MORE than them all individually... I really Truly want to know why they are putting a premium on the whole collection.
GREEEEEEEEED!!!!

But seriously... it also comes with 4 protective sleeves (5 games  ::)) and an extra trading card from a past or future release... so really you are saving at least $3.

desocietas

Not sure if you clicked into the description, but my calculations show the bundle being $2.91 cheaper at least, not including the variable value of the additional trading card (which are usually about $10/piece on eBay).

If anything, it'd be nice if they included a protective case for the collector's box as well as the individual games.

Edit: haha, ignition got there too ;P
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

lol you guys.. I forgot to factor in the protective cases lol. either way I would have hoped for more of a discount than $3.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

lol you guys.. I forgot to factor in the protective cases lol. either way I would have hoped for more of a discount than $3.
I'm surprised they aren't actually over charging by like 6 cents.  That's what they usually do.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we are back to having less than a week notice on sales.  No info on next weeks sale.

desocietas

I'm surprised they aren't actually over charging by like 6 cents.  That's what they usually do.

Yeah, I noticed the bundle with the soundtrack and game costs $0.01 cent more...  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Flashback2012

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we are back to having less than a week notice on sales.  No info on next weeks sale.

I wouldn't mind a break/lull. At least my wallet wouldn't mind anyway.  ;)

I wouldn't mind a break/lull. At least my wallet wouldn't mind anyway.  ;)
lol last week was a break, and I haven't found anything mildly interesting to me since... idk... Screencheat... and I still didn't buy that.

Announced very late, but the big bundle will also include the Stranger's Wrath deck of playing cards.  So slightly more value for the bundle... so now a savings of $12.91
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:53:15 am by ignition365 »

soera

They are live. Got my ps4 stuff.

rayne315

damn 1 min in and the oddworld CE sells out when in entering my payment info... probably should have just gotten the bundle...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:05:42 am by rayne315 »

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

So apparently LRG haven't decided if they are going to have a sale next week yet.

Honestly, at this point, hopefully they don't.  This short notice stuff is annoying.

shfan

Snagged Metronomicon, couldn't resist a rhythm action RPG, postage cost of $15 made me wince again.