Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196951 times)

megasilverx1

Re: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities
« Reply #1425 on: September 21, 2021, 02:51:05 am »
I didn't know the Blaster Master Zero games got an all in one release in Asia. That would have been super nice to know earlier this year before I pre-ordered Zero 3 on LRG. Would've been $30 cheaper than getting all three games on LRG and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have to wait like 9 months for the game to arrive.

mrkonasoni

Not bad, I never liked they making reproductions for the N64 Star Wars games because these games are actually common,  so making one for a pretty rare game like this one make sense...

Of course they will find out how to somehow ruin this, too...
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

megasilverx1

Got LRG's final 3DS release: Shante and the Pirate's Curse today. The cart still has Rising Star Games's logo on it when they released the game physically back in 2016. Also their name isn't on the bottom of the spine. Thought that was a little weird, but I'm just happy to have a physical copy of the game now.