Author Topic: Nintendo Direct - November 12th  (Read 4547 times)

Re: Nintendo Direct - November 12th
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2015, 03:58:26 pm »
They've already said they'll be bringing up new stuff we don't know about for the event, along with probably final reveals for everything coming out this year and maybe some release dates for those Fire Emblem games coming out early next year.  They know they kinda need to bring a real solid one, being that it's the first one back without Iwata and people are bummed about Star Fox getting booted into next year.

And just to note, the direct starts at 2pm Pacific, 5pm Eastern.

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2015, 05:06:10 pm »
I missed the start of the show on accident, but Twilight Princess HD confirmed with a Midna/Wolf Link Amiibo bundle.  March 4th.  Pre-orders now available.  Apparently there was a slight Zelda Wii U tease, but it was just confirmation of the game releasing next year mostly and will be on Wii U.  There's an Amazon placeholder up right now, no pre-order quite yet, but it says that the amiibo will unlock bonuses in Twilight Princess and for Zelda Wii U.

Some free DLC for Tri Force Heroes.  More DLC for Splatoon of course.

Interesting thing, but for Xenoblades Chronicles X, you can get download packs that speed up loading, though of course the Wii U's space is a factor as the 4 packs are anywhere from 1.5 to 3gigs each.

Pokemon Picross I think is literally Pokemon Minesweeper lol

Pokken Tournament is out Spring 2016.

Starfox Zero is out April 22nd.

Mario Paper Jam on 3DS is January 22nd.

Final Fantasy Explorers on 3DS.  Another co-op type game like with Tri Force Heroes in that its better to play with friends. January 26th and it has a collector's edition with some physical and digital things.

Fire Emblem Fates.  February 19th.  You can get all three games for 80 bucks in the collector's set, or you  can buy one and get a digital download for the other two at 20 bucks a piece.

Mega Man Legacy Collection 3DS February 23rd.  Mega Man Amiibo unlocks more challenges and more unlocked with Golden Mega Man that comes with the collector's set.

The original Pokemon games are out February 27th on the eshop and now have a new wireless trade system!

Linkle confirmed for Hyrule Warriors! Hell yeah! Dual Crossbows! Looks badass.

Dragon Quest 7 on 3DS next year.  Early Summer. Dragon Quest 8 also out next year.

Holy crap, Cloud from FF7 is confirmed for Smash.  He gets his own Midgar stage and his alternate costume is his Advent Children sword and clothing.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 05:46:04 pm by kamikazekeeg »

argyle

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 05:42:32 pm »
DQ HYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!

Oh, and that Twilight Princess HD bundle is a MUST-HAVE!
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

maximo310

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2015, 06:01:28 pm »
3DS is getting lots of good stuff; especially grateful for DQ 7 and DQ 8. Hopefully all of these  will get physical releases.

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 06:01:36 pm »
Went back to watch the start of the direct and the other Zelda amiibo's will have functionality with Princess HD.  They said they'll talk about that and the new features it has later.

There is also a special Smash presentation next month, which I will assume will give us maybe even another character reveal, probably just the ballot results and a tease more likely, but more importantly the Cloud release date.  He looks pretty done from the trailer, so maybe he'll be out next month and then maybe by around March, we'll see another.

davifus

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2015, 06:08:47 pm »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

argyle

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2015, 06:11:47 pm »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

davifus

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2015, 06:19:25 pm »
Wait, I'm on my phone and I checked both link and they're available for pre order? Huh?

pacpix

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2015, 06:25:34 pm »
Wait, I'm on my phone and I checked both link and they're available for pre order? Huh?
They were not available as of five minutes ago, but it appears pre-orders are now open.

Edit: Well actually it says it's unavailable again
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:28:18 pm by pacpix »
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2015, 06:28:43 pm »
They were not available as of five minutes ago, but it appears pre-orders are now open.
and Twlight Princess HD is sold out (notification sign up is available now)
Got Fire Emblem though
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:34:00 pm by redblaze57 »

davifus

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2015, 06:31:51 pm »

Yeah, I was confused, but I got them now.

Edit: Wow, Lucky me. Luck was on my side.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:34:41 pm by davifus »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2015, 06:37:29 pm »
so either we we're suppose to find those yet, or they sold out in seconds

davifus

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2015, 06:46:58 pm »
so either we we're suppose to find those yet, or they sold out in seconds

Well they're back up again. so just keep refreshing.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:57:41 pm by redblaze57 »

haloofthesun

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2015, 07:00:51 pm »
I'm a little confused about the FE Special Edition. The image says all 3 games on one cart. Which, should obviously mean they've all been crammed into one cart. Like, duh. But considering the 3rd game is being released digital only, it makes me think that's a download code and not actually "on" the cart. Making that statement a lie. Meaning the other game could also be a download code, too. Plus the fact that the case is just for the Birthright game, instead of a special case.

I mean $80 for the 3 games + an art book + pouch thing + soundtrack(?) - doesn't seem right. 40 + 20 + 20 for the games and everything else is free?

Really hoping it's not just the one game plus two download codes. Went ahead and preordered anyway.

Overall the direct was pretty bland. Twilight Princess HD looks terrible. I know they're just using a higher resolution of the textures, but it still just looks blurry and not good. Cloud in Smash - bleh. Gold Mega Man amiibo: ridiculous. I feel like there was a good 10 minutes where all they did was try and plug amiibo. It's getting forced into everything. And just some release dates plust trailers for stuff we already know about. DQ announcements were pretty cool though, actually.

Also "We have unannounced titles for 2015!" *fast forward to Direct* "Here's Pokemon Picross. And now on to 2016." :|

I don't get overhyped for the Directs like most people seem to do, so I'm not disappointed or anything. Not sure why I'm seeing so many people on sites act like this was the best thing ever, though.