Author Topic: Gf78's goodies for sale!  (Read 25186 times)

gf78

Re: Games for sale...or, I spent too much on Mother's day!
« Reply #225 on: May 06, 2016, 08:18:33 am »
Ok...where the hell is my finger in that pic?!  LOL!

See what I mean?!?

Yeah...it looks like I have a nub!  I guess maybe my finger was pointing straight out and I moved it a bit causing a blur?  I know my finger is there because I'm typing with it right now!   :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

PSP 1000, PSP Go, Nintendo DS Lite, Game Boy, Game Boy Color & More
« Reply #226 on: May 06, 2016, 01:28:49 pm »
This is more of a poll than a sale thread that if it pans out, I will dutifully add photos as required when selling items!   ;)  With that being said, I'm trying to guage interest in a few handhelds I have that I would be willing to part with.

1  Sony PSP Go black system.  It is mint condition with the box, paperwork and all accessories.  It also has a Sony licensed black carrying case.

2  Original White Game Boy system.  Great working and cosmetic condition with just light scratches on the screen.  Includes box, manual, link cable, Tetris cartridge and cartridge case.  This is the bundle system that included Tetris.

3  Black Game Boy Pocket.  Good working and cosmetic condition.  Screen has some scratches but they are the typical use scratches for a handheld this old.  Nothing else included.

4  Purple Game Boy Advance.  Good cosmetic and working condition.  Has typical scratches on the screen (it's really the plastic cover that protects the screen) and a nick here & there.  Nothing else included.

5  Nintendo DS Lite in red & black.  Excellent condition with barely any signs of use.  Includes original charger, box and paperwork, all in excellent condition.  Also includes an official DS carrying case with clasp that holds the system (you can play it while in the case), games and accessories.

6  PSP 1000 black.  Good working and cosmetic condition.  I replaced the front face, buttons and d-pad with an original OEM replacement.  There is the usual signs of wear around the edges where the silver paint on the trim has worn.  Includes box, memory card, cables, headphones, manuals, sampler UMD and (I believe) the Spider-Man movie UMD.  I say "I believe" because I know it has a movie, but not sure which Spidey. 

7  Atomic Purple Game Boy Color.  Has replacement screen cover and in good working and cosmetic condition.  There is a nick by the edge of the screen cover and the odd nick or scratch here or there.  Nothing else is included.

8. Light Blue Nintendo DSi. Great working and cosmetic condition. Just very light scratches and maybe a nick or two. Very nice. Complete with box, manuals and charger.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 11:25:53 pm by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

rayne315

Re: PSP 1000, PSP Go, Nintendo DS Lite, Game Boy, Game Boy Color & More
« Reply #227 on: May 06, 2016, 01:54:03 pm »
I'd be interested in the black game boy pocket so long as it has its battery cover.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

« Reply #228 on: May 06, 2016, 02:21:36 pm »
I'd be interested in the black game boy pocket so long as it has its battery cover.

It does indeed have the battery cover.  PM me.

gf78

« Reply #230 on: May 06, 2016, 07:43:08 pm »

gf78

« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2016, 11:29:54 pm »
Alright, systems officially for sale. See pics and descriptions above

PSP Go:  $55 shipped
Original Game Boy:  $50 shipped includes Tetris
DSi:  $35 shipped
DS:  $35 shipped
Game Boy Color:  $25 shipped
Game Boy Advance:  $25 shipped

gf78

Re: Games for sale...or, I spent too much on Mother's day!
« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2016, 11:35:21 pm »
I have about 15 games left. You can check the list of sold games and see what's left. I'll sell what's left for $70 shipped. That's less than five bucks per game. All are complete except Capcom Fighting Evolution which is missing its manual.

gf78

21 Game Bundle for sale! Fantastic deal!
« Reply #233 on: May 08, 2016, 08:47:37 pm »
I'm selling the following 21 games as a bundle. All are complete except Capcom Fighting Evolution. Onimusha Warlords is a greatest hits disc with a itty-bitty crack about 1/16" in the center hole. All play well. Below is the full list including their current value from Pricecharting.com.

Final Fantasy XI - $8.89
Capcom Fighting Evolution - $8.50
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology - $10.93
Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 1 - $11.95
Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 2 - $18.99
Dino Crisis 3 - $7.33
Onimusha Warlords - $7.49
Onimusha 2 - $5.95
Onimusha 3 - $10.99
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams - $17.59
Duke Nukem Land of the Babes - $17.76 PAL VERSION
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $12.99
Mortal Kombat Armageddon Special Edition Steelbook - $19.99
Jak X Combat Racing GH - $5.97
Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier - $11.28
Silpheed the Lost Planet - $12.95
Rise of the Kasai - $4.23
Mark of Kri - $3.95
Extermination $6.89
Max Payne - $4.99
Max Payne 2 - $5.67

That's over $220 worth of games. You can have them all for $95 shipped.

shepard11

Re: 21 Game Bundle for sale! Fantastic deal!
« Reply #234 on: May 08, 2016, 09:22:02 pm »
Always with the deals. They never stop do they?

gf78

« Reply #235 on: May 08, 2016, 09:28:50 pm »
Always with the deals. They never stop do they?

Pretty soon they will, I'm about out of stuff to sell!  Lol. Are you interested?

shepard11

« Reply #236 on: May 08, 2016, 09:30:34 pm »
On a normal date in a heart beat but I had some bills appear out of thin air so I'm going to have to pass my friend. But I thank ya for all the great deals I owe 1% of my collection to ya.

gf78

« Reply #237 on: May 08, 2016, 09:56:15 pm »
On a normal date in a heart beat but I had some bills appear out of thin air so I'm going to have to pass my friend. But I thank ya for all the great deals I owe 1% of my collection to ya.

You are very welcome!

darkragnorok

« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2016, 10:14:57 pm »
Savage man is savage with the items :V I have to say thats good selection of stuff there and if I didnt have like half of them already, I would have jumped on it.

gf78

« Reply #239 on: May 09, 2016, 10:19:21 am »
As an added bonus/incentive, If someone wants to take me up on this deal, I will include three more complete PS2 games free of charge!  No sports games either!  I'm pretty sure I have the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2 and if I can find it, it will be one of the three free games (I'm pretty sure I can find it!)