Author Topic: February 2016 Pick Up's and Finds.  (Read 27891 times)

spac316

February 2016 Pick Up's and Finds.
« on: February 02, 2016, 07:14:24 pm »
Well, I think I'll start this thread.

I recently got the Ike Amiibo from a fella locally. I then got Mechassault for XBox, Columns for Game Gear and Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 4 for GBC(cib).
I also just got my first import N64 game, New Japan Pro-Wrestling: Toukon Road-Brave Spirits!

aliensstudios

Re: February 2016 Pick Up's and Finds.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 08:24:56 pm »
I added these three games to my collection in late January and early February. Normally I wouldn't show off, but I can't help it this time!

The first one of the three I purchased was Mother 3, seeing as this year is the game's tenth anniversary it seemed fitting. I own an English reproduction, but this one is the authentic Japanese version.
The second game I bought was EarthBound (It's been a Mother month I suppose). It's only in fair condition (label damage and some fading, as well as sharpie on the back of the game pak), even so I think I got a good deal on it.
The final game is the cult classic Chex Quest which I've been trying to add to my collection for a while. I came across an old obsolete software lot on eBay, one of the pieces of software was Chex Quest. Ended up getting it (plus a load of other crappy software) for a steal.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 08:26:46 pm »
Gravity Rush Remastered PS4

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 09:54:12 pm »
I added these three games to my collection in late January and early February. Normally I wouldn't show off, but I can't help it this time!

The first one of the three I purchased was Mother 3, seeing as this year is the game's tenth anniversary it seemed fitting. I own an English reproduction, but this one is the authentic Japanese version.
The second game I bought was EarthBound (It's been a Mother month I suppose). It's only in fair condition (label damage and some fading, as well as sharpie on the back of the game pak), even so I think I got a good deal on it.
The final game is the cult classic Chex Quest which I've been trying to add to my collection for a while. I came across an old obsolete software lot on eBay, one of the pieces of software was Chex Quest. Ended up getting it (plus a load of other crappy software) for a steal.

Good snag on the Earthbound.  Hope you like it.  It's a great one to have in the collection

romanticore

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 06:10:40 am »

Got the NTSC-J of Metroid: Fusion in the mail the other day.
Only took six days to ship from Japan to the north of Sweden.
Usually takes longer... much longer for the stuff I order to arrive.

My old PAL release can be seen lurking in the back.
Currently Playing:
Chrono Trigger (DS)

necrosexual

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 09:05:25 am »
so far:

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

aliensstudios

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 09:12:13 am »

Good snag on the Earthbound.  Hope you like it.  It's a great one to have in the collection
I love the game. It's one of my favorite games of all time!

soera

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 09:29:52 am »

Just curious ... why is there a watermark on this picture?

romanticore

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 09:36:02 am »

Just curious ... why is there a watermark on this picture?

Just felt like watermarking it with "romanticore vgcollect.com".  :) I'll gladly replace the picture upon an administrator request.
Currently Playing:
Chrono Trigger (DS)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 01:00:00 pm »

Earthbound? Pshhh. It's all about dat Chex Quest!  ;)

aliensstudios

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 01:36:40 pm »

Earthbound? Pshhh. It's all about dat Chex Quest!  ;)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 12:23:39 am »
Guys, I finally know how theflea feels after an awesome epic pickup. :)

Got all this in "ziplock bag o games" form at Goodwill for $16...

DS
Pokemon Diamond - Cart only
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Complete
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

GBA
Dynasty Warriors
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
Pokemon Ruby - Cart only
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team - Cart only
Pokemon Pinball - Cart only
Tetris Worlds

GBC
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Pokemon Crystal - Cart only
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

GB
Pokemon Blue - Cart only
Pokemon Blue - Cart only
Pokemon Red - Cart only
Super Mario Land 2
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

And 2 Playstation 2 memory cards

If you want you can see the "unbagging" with tpugmire and fighterpilot's commentary on youtube. :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 12:31:54 am by dashv »

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 12:41:42 am »
Ah,

I forgot I set aside the real gems for playing on the show next Tuesday...

These were also in the "bag o games"...

GBA
Atomic Betty
Cheetah Girls
Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Kaznapped!
That's So Raven
That's So Raven 2
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:40:25 am by dashv »

maximo310

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 12:52:05 am »
^ That's So Raven is obivously the best pickup of the bunch!

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 08:15:31 am »
Guys, I finally know how theflea feels after an awesome epic pickup. :)

Got all this in "ziplock bag o games" form at Goodwill for $16...

DS
Pokemon Diamond - Cart only
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Complete
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

GBA
Dynasty Warriors
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
Pokemon Ruby - Cart only
Pokemon Pinball - Cart only
Tetris Worlds

GBC
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Pokemon Crystal - Cart only
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

GB
Pokemon Blue - Cart only
Pokemon Blue - Cart only
Pokemon Red - Cart only
Super Mario Land 2
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

And 2 Playstation 2 memory cards

If you want you can see the "unbagging" with tpugmire and fighterpilot's commentary on youtube. :)
If you wanna trade off one of those extra red rescue teams, let me know.