Author Topic: .Hack//Infection Disc Variations  (Read 1229 times)

caiterz

.Hack//Infection Disc Variations
« on: February 16, 2016, 10:24:09 pm »

There's a Light Blue Disc and a Dark Blue Disc.

I have both, and because of that noticed it unintentionally. I cant find any info about this variation anywhere.

Anyone know?

desocietas

Re: .Hack//Infection Disc Variations
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 11:07:58 pm »
Hm, I only found two brief GameFAQs threads about it, one theory being just variations in the printer when the print was made. Another theory was that one disc must be a fake  ::)

I doubt it's a fake but maybe just a printer variation. I have two copies of the game but they're both electric blue.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Re: .Hack//Infection Disc Variations
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 02:05:03 pm »
I didn't know that too, i checked the one i have in my collection and it's different that the one on the picture, the blue is a bit darker, don't have the USK logo and the item number is just "SLES-52237" instead of the "SLES-52237-GER" i can see on the picture.

This is the one i have (thanks MobyGames):

The image you showed seems to be a German-only release (they often do that to censor games for Germany...  :(), are the two version that you have the same (with USK logo and "SLES-52237-GER") ? If they are not the same it would probably mean that the light blue was for the German release and the dark blue for the European release, and if they are the same... then i don't know  ;).