Author Topic: Does anyone own any super rare games  (Read 15689 times)

desocietas

Re: Does anyone own any super rare games
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 12:29:48 pm »
Nothing super rare. The closest I probably have is some Kickstarter-only items like http://vgcollect.com/item/30428 (limited to 1000). But even that shows up on eBay occasionally.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 12:51:40 pm »
Mega Man Legends 2 on PS1, and Bucky O Hare on NES is probably my top games.

soera

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 04:36:15 pm »
I have the entire set of 16 kiosk demos for the Sega master system.

BOOM!

This still impresses me

Your signature under your avatar impresses me. Hopefully, after you visit me, that number will be smaller!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 06:27:14 pm »
I guess Fire Emblem Path of Radiance is the closest thing to a rare game I got

maximo310

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 08:09:42 pm »
I've got quite a few expensive games for cheap that can be found pretty easily online for way higher prices than what I paid.

sworddude

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2016, 03:16:45 am »
I have plenty of expensive games that can be found on ebay with ease for bargain prices but my rarest game is probably an excellent condition complete in box copy of megaman xtreme 1 and yes the manual is in the box if anyone wants pictures for proof I just keep my cardridges seperate so I can play them without damaging the box.

The pal european version ofcourse since the ntc version is really easy to find.

Lose carts are easy to find but personally I never have seen a cib. Maybe 2 years ago but that could have been mega man & bass.

Just seen it once and bought it.

I dare you to find this game in pal format as a cib game.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 03:26:37 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

kashell

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2016, 08:09:29 am »
I have plenty of expensive games that can be found on ebay with ease for bargain prices but my rarest game is probably an excellent condition complete in box copy of megaman xtreme 1 and yes the manual is in the box if anyone wants pictures for proof I just keep my cardridges seperate so I can play them without damaging the box.

That is quite the run-on sentence.

I guess my "super rare" stuff includes the majority of my Saturn collection, Rule of Rose for the PS2 and Strider 2 for the PlayStation. *shrug* I dunno, I consider everything I own somewhat rare because I would be sad if something happened to it. ;__;
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 08:11:21 am by kashell »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2016, 09:11:05 am »

I guess my "super rare" stuff includes the majority of my Saturn collection, Rule of Rose for the PS2 and Strider 2 for the PlayStation. *shrug* I dunno, I consider everything I own somewhat rare because I would be sad if something happened to it. ;__;

I know you have at least one thing that just about everyone on here would love to own.  It had a really low print run.

sworddude

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2016, 09:29:10 am »

I have allot of (rare) games wich are worth quitte allot however they are easily find on ebay so not rare at all.

My copy of legend by funsoft for the ps1 wich is only worth 20 - 30 euro's yet it is way more rare and hard to find than a copy of suikoden II or a panzer dragoon saga as an example. it really doesn't appear on ebay that often.

Same goes for your rules of rose and your sega saturn collection. Expensive but really easy to find for a high price not rare all.

Uncommon if i might say so but very desirable.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:37:28 am by sworddude »

kashell

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2016, 11:16:57 am »
I left my sworddude to English dictionary at home so...

Say what now?

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2016, 11:21:01 am »

Say what now?
I think what he is saying is... The original topic is about rare games, as in games you don't see on ebay and such regularly.

Most people are referring to expensive games that you can buy any time any day on ebay, which isn't what the topic was created about.

sworddude

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2016, 11:34:04 am »

Say what now?
I think what he is saying is... The original topic is about rare games, as in games you don't see on ebay and such regularly.

Most people are referring to expensive games that you can buy any time any day on ebay, which isn't what the topic was created about.

exactly

kashell

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2016, 11:35:37 am »

Say what now?

Aaahh, gotcha.

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2016, 11:48:56 am »

Say what now?

Aaahh, gotcha.
I always keep my dictionary handy.

sworddude

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2016, 02:17:43 pm »

I know you have at least one thing that just about everyone on here would love to own.  It had a really low print run.

If your talking about rules of rose.

I am one of those people who does not want to own this game

I'm not necessarily a rare game collector nor do I collect horror games.

Just one of those genres I do not collect for. Not a big fan of horror games unlike many others on this forum.