Author Topic: Release Country TLD Master List  (Read 4951 times)

leonefamily

Re: Release Country TLD Master List
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2019, 10:28:52 am »
Alright, I'll just add [Latin] for now, then I'll post all of those games here when it's done and you admins will just have to edit the item names.
나는 한국여자를 사랑헤요

tripredacus

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2019, 12:03:58 pm »
Alright, I'll just add [Latin] for now, then I'll post all of those games here when it's done and you admins will just have to edit the item names.

[Latin] is invalid, use [MX] instead.

leonefamily

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2019, 06:59:01 pm »
I meant (Latin). It's really just a placeholder, because anyway those games have a L at the end of the item number, I suppose it means Latin. I disagree with using [MX] for those games, because they are trilingual, and were sold everywhere in north america as you said yourself. Or of you prefer I could just post pictures of those games here in this discussion so we can discuss about what name we give to those versions before I create the database.
나는 한국여자를 사랑헤요

kam1kaz3nl77

PRO Supporter

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2019, 10:13:33 am »
I've put this game https://vgcollect.com/item/160304 in the Nintendo Switch [CN] category and technically it's a Taiwanese/Hong Kong release. Please check if i did it right with the TLD's ? (just have put a general [AS] behind it

Upcoming Pre-orders:

tripredacus

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2019, 11:00:12 am »
I meant (Latin). It's really just a placeholder, because anyway those games have a L at the end of the item number, I suppose it means Latin. I disagree with using [MX] for those games, because they are trilingual, and were sold everywhere in north america as you said yourself. Or of you prefer I could just post pictures of those games here in this discussion so we can discuss about what name we give to those versions before I create the database.

Create a thread and put the pictures into, asking how to name them.

tripredacus

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2019, 11:02:16 am »
I've put this game https://vgcollect.com/item/160304 in the Nintendo Switch [CN] category and technically it's a Taiwanese/Hong Kong release. Please check if i did it right with the TLD's ? (just have put a general [AS] behind it

We should not be using [AS] to represent Asia, because .as is American Samoa!

If it is Taiwan, you can use [TW]
but the art on the entry needs to be fixed. Put the actual back as the back, and we can remove or put the actual cart picture. In the description, what you have is fine already, but you can put the barcode and item numbers from the "under-back" into there. Same as you would do for any game that has a slipcover.