Author Topic: Ya know NISA has kinda gone to crap  (Read 1955 times)

ffxik

Ya know NISA has kinda gone to crap
« on: March 31, 2016, 06:14:15 pm »
Incoming Rant!!

I have "pre-order" currently still in processing for Nights of Azure LE.  I have sent emails, I have tried calling I just can't seem to get a hold of customer service.  They haven't bothered to reply to my emails.  I keep getting the same message when I call.  Sorry to have missed your call these are our office hours.  The thing is they shouldn't be closed It's 9-5 pst so that puts them 2 hours behind me.

I don't know.  It seems like mine isn't the only problem especially when it comes to the LE's they are releasing for Techmo/Koei.

I have never had a problem with NIS until recently.  WTF happened?   :(
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:16:14 pm by ffxik »

davifus

Re: Ya know NISA has kinda gone to crap
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 06:17:48 pm »
No, you're not the only one. I still haven't received mine nor has the charge gone through. I dont know whats going on but I'm giving NIS the benefit of the doubt because this is first for them.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

soera

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 07:04:52 pm »
They had some issues (imo) cause of the release date was so close to Republique. I didnt get any messages or anything about shipment on Azure but it still arrived on time.

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 07:32:39 pm »
Seems like a widespread problem as they tweeted this out earlier today:

http://www.nisamerica.com/blog/nights-azure-orders-dlcs-and-status-updates
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

ffxik

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 07:39:18 pm »
I didn't see that.  :/

They haven't charged me for it yet so there is that, I guess...

Still though it's a game I was looking forward to and to basically get Ni No Kuni'ed would really get my knickers in a twist.

devancowan

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 08:36:06 pm »
I'v only ordered a few things through them and all went well. But recently I was trying to cancel an order and I kid you not, it took me 7+ emails and over 3-4 weeks for them to finally cancel my order.
Makes me wonder if I never actually got ahold of them before the release date of the game, would they just have charged and shipped me the game?

azure

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 12:19:58 am »
Had similar issues when getting my Disgaea Limited edition, their customer support rivals Square Enix's

kashell

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 08:19:06 am »
This is the first time I've ever heard of them having problems. Usually, their customer service is top-notch so it really surprises me that the TC continues to be given the run-around.

I pre-ordered the LE for Atelier Sophie, so this has me slightly worried for when it comes out.

retrogemcollector

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 10:11:07 am »
Yep they are shitty/shady. I still am waiting for a Pre-order Cancellation to happen. It's been almost 1 month.

ffxik

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 05:29:36 pm »
They got back with me but I'm confused.  I have preordered multiple items before but never had this happen.

Support Prinny (NIS America, Inc.)

When an order is placed with multiple item release dates, the full order will ship only when all items have been made available from our warehouse. So, in this case, your order of Nights of Azure Limited Edition will be on hold at the warehouse until it is able to be shipped together with Grand Kingdom Grand Edition (PS4) after it is released in June.

I'm willing to bet davifus, that if you have something else on order from  them this will be the reason why too.

davifus

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 05:52:19 pm »
They got back with me but I'm confused.  I have preordered multiple items before but never had this happen.

When an order is placed with multiple item release dates, the full order will ship only when all items have been made available from our warehouse. So, in this case, your order of Nights of Azure Limited Edition will be on hold at the warehouse until it is able to be shipped together with Grand Kingdom Grand Edition (PS4) after it is released in June.

I'm willing to bet davifus, that if you have something else on order from  them this will be the reason why too.

No, my order was actually only with Nights of Azure & Stranger of sword city. Night of Azure should be the latest release of this month for my order.

desocietas

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 06:05:24 pm »

Oh yes, this has happened to me before. I knew I wasn't going to play one of the games immediately, so I was fine waiting for a combined shipment to save on the extra shipping cost. (Also, I think if you make a purchase over $99, you get free shipping, so that was part of it.)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2016, 06:05:30 pm »

No, my order was actually only with Nights of Azure & Stranger of sword city. Night of Azure should be the latest release of this month for my order.

Stranger of Sword City was delayed to April 26th, so that would actually explain why you haven't gotten Nights of Azure yet.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 06:11:29 pm »

Stranger of Sword City was delayed to April 26th, so that would actually explain why you haven't gotten Nights of Azure yet.

That would make a lot of sense. Too bad NISA never sends a Email about delays.

theflea

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 05:56:50 am »
I haven't received my Nights of Azure LE, But NISA has this stupid policy that if your pre-order more then one item in the same order they wont ship one game out you have to wait til all the games you pre-ordered are released before they ship them out.
So I have to wait for the Stranger of Sword City I pre-ordered to be released on April 26th to get Nights of Azure.  :-\
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:59:37 am by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"