Author Topic: Anyone know where I can buy replacement cases for my PSP games  (Read 1091 times)

shepard11

I've been buying a lot of used PSP games lately. And I don't know what they do to these poor games before I get ahold of them. I went online looking for Standard Frosted Clear Sony PSP Empty Replacement Game Cases I found them on Amazon but so far the two buyers I got them from sent me broken cases that wouldn't even snap shut like they are suppose to. My normal place I buy cases off of for all my other games (Casetopia) doesn't carry the PSP ones. I was hoping someone out there has any suggestions for me. Thank you for your time.

Re: Anyone know where I can buy replacement cases for my PSP games
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 03:27:35 pm »
You should be able to find lots of the cheap Gamestop ones or the good plastic ones on ebay.

If you have a gamestop near you that sells PSP games still, you may be able to ask if they have any extra ones, that's what I did shortly before they stopped taking them as trade ins.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SINGLE-DISC-PSP-UMD-Clear-Replacement-Game-Case-50-Pak-/231419940699?hash=item35e1b40f5b:g:ay8AAOxyXDhSerj9
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:30:57 pm by ctracy87 »

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 03:28:06 pm »
Cheap Sports Games. Maybe check ebay or local stores and try to buy a lot to bring the price down. Might take some elbow grease to clean up and get stickers off but it will be worth it in the end.

shepard11

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 07:56:48 pm »
Thank you for the suggestions

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 01:33:05 pm »
You should be able to find lots of the cheap Gamestop ones or the good plastic ones on ebay.

If you have a gamestop near you that sells PSP games still, you may be able to ask if they have any extra ones, that's what I did shortly before they stopped taking them as trade ins.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SINGLE-DISC-PSP-UMD-Clear-Replacement-Game-Case-50-Pak-/231419940699?hash=item35e1b40f5b:g:ay8AAOxyXDhSerj9

Buying those, you will miss the holographic sticker. I know, but i want it original.