Author Topic: What is your favorite kind of Pizza?  (Read 4181 times)

doafan

Re: What is your favorite kind of Pizza?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 02:55:15 pm »
^ Little Ceasar's and delicious are things I rarely hear in the same sentence

I live in Mexico and we don't have a Pizza Hut anymore, we only have one Dominos but it tastes like shit, they put a lot of spices on it and they cost almost the triple than LC, worst thing is that the delivery service sucks, they always ended delivering after 40 to 45 minutes even when I almost live at twenty blocks from them, so yeah am lazy as hell and I do like cheap pizzas  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 03:07:27 pm »
Interesting - Domino's is the cheapest option for me, but I don't have a lot of delivery options for some reason. But $5.99 each for two+ medium 2-topping pizzas is a great deal for us.

Round Table is probably the priciest but it's so worth it... so buttery and delicious.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

stealthrush

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 09:36:37 pm »
I like Hawaiian  ;D

Anchovy  8)

must be hard for you to get. I don't think their are any pizza joints around me that you can still get anchovies.

Most commercial pizzerias don't offer them, but the local pizzerias joints around here do.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 10:50:25 am »
I like Hawaiian  ;D

Anchovy  8)

must be hard for you to get. I don't think their are any pizza joints around me that you can still get anchovies.

Most commercial pizzerias don't offer them, but the local pizzerias joints around here do.

I like anchovies. Most pizza places I've been to don't have it on their menu, but if you ask, they'll just give you a can and you put it on yourself.

rayne315

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 11:49:50 am »
I like Hawaiian  ;D

Anchovy  8)

I like anchovies. Most pizza places I've been to don't have it on their menu, but if you ask, they'll just give you a can and you put it on yourself.

I thought it was supposed to be baked in?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Warmsignal

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 12:02:41 pm »
Currently going through a no pizza is any good phase. Maybe Red Baron? I seriously like the frozen stuff better than any chain or local place. Or just good homemade pizza.

gf78

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 12:50:06 pm »
Just a friendly suggestion that these sort of off-topic posts can always go into the Anonymous/General thread:

http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,1942.0.html

Bite your tongue, Lady D!

And I never answered: I like mine with pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, red onions and sausage.

Leave off the sausage and you got it!  Pizza Hut's stuffed crust is phenomenal.   :D
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 12:54:46 pm »
Little Caesar's ain't bad and it's cheap.  Five bucks for a large pepperoni pizza is a deal and it does when you are "low on your dough."  LOL...get it?

It's not my "go-to" pizza joint, but if someone offers up some LC I'm down for it. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 12:55:19 pm »
I like Hawaiian  ;D

Anchovy  8)

I thought it was supposed to be baked in?

I've always seen it used like a topping, like the crushed peppers. But I'm sure there are places that bake it in, too.

maximo310

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 09:57:05 pm »
I love meats on pizza. Sometimes, I'll get a 3 topping medium for Pizza Hut for $6 right by school and split it with a friend.