Author Topic: Do you dip your grilled cheese in ketchup?  (Read 5000 times)

doafan

Re: Do you dip your grilled cheese in ketchup?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 10:34:02 am »
Grilled cheese ?, the fuck is that and at what time of the day it can be eated ?  :o

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

gf78

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 11:17:09 am »
Grilled cheese ?, the fuck is that and at what time of the day it can be eated ?  :o

LOL...it a sandwich.  You butter the outside of bread, put cheese between it like a cheese sandwich with the buttered sides facing out and then grill it in a frying pan.  It gets nice and crispy brown on the outside and the cheese melts in the middle.  It's friggin' delicious.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

doafan

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 11:24:41 am »
It seems tasty gonna give it a try but I will add it some bacon also something spicy like Salsa or Pico de gallo  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

gf78

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 11:25:49 am »
It seems tasty gonna give it a try but I will add it some bacon also something spicy like Salsa or Pico de gallo  ;D

That sounds good!  A lot of people also put a slice of deli ham in it when they cook it and then it's called a "hot ham & cheese." 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

rayne315

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 12:52:45 pm »
ketchup no... tomato soup yes..

my Girlfriend puts peanut butter on the top when it is finished and I put jelly on the top of mine. but if their is jelly I will never dip it in tomato soup.

I can even tell you the reason I put jelly on it. when I was young my mom would always burn the bottom of the grilled cheese and me and my brother would not eat burned grilled cheese if we could taste it so my mom would put jelly on it to mask the taste and it just stuck.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:54:56 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 05:17:17 pm »
Something similar to grilled cheese that I've been craving lately is a good Reuben. I prefer pastrami which I guess technically means its not a reuben but I like it better than corned beef. I'm very particular about my pastrami though. Don't like a lot of fat on it. Some sauerkraut, swiss cheese, mustard grilled on a nice rye bread. Yum!

gf78

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 07:21:31 pm »
Something similar to grilled cheese that I've been craving lately is a good Reuben. I prefer pastrami which I guess technically means its not a reuben but I like it better than corned beef. I'm very particular about my pastrami though. Don't like a lot of fat on it. Some sauerkraut, swiss cheese, mustard grilled on a nice rye bread. Yum!

I'd like Reuben's if they didn't have corned beef or rye bread.  :P

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 05:25:13 pm »
Plain. Dipping it in anything sounds disgusting.

Badges

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2016, 04:34:16 am »
Never eaten grilled cheese lol But I prefer cheese without sauce.

pacpix

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2016, 10:58:28 pm »
Plain. Dipping it in anything sounds disgusting.
The only right answer
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 09:31:16 pm »
I like to dip my grilled cheese in tomato soup, but I feel bloated afterward so I don't do it too often.

This grilled cheese was really good and the best fries I have ever had... not joking, it haunts me.

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2016, 09:20:00 am »

LOL...it a sandwich.  You butter the outside of bread, put cheese between it like a cheese sandwich with the buttered sides facing out and then grill it in a frying pan.  It gets nice and crispy brown on the outside and the cheese melts in the middle.  It's friggin' delicious.

I was also seriously confused by this, over here we would call it "grilled toast" or something like that. I actually thought you grilled pure cheese (like Brie, Camembert, Roquefort) and dipped it in ketchup  :-X

necrosexual

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2016, 04:32:24 pm »
tomato soup yeah

but ketchup? that sounds... not awful but weird as fuck.
tomato soup tho? it remelts the cheese. good as fuck. i eat it all the time. easy to make and tastes like comfort and cheap gold. love this shit.

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.