Author Topic: E3 Omnibus Thread  (Read 18339 times)

argyle

Re: E3 Omnibus Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2016, 05:47:43 pm »
Steep - new game, described as an open-world game crossed with snowboarding / skiing / cliff diving / paragliding. Looks really interesting.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2016, 05:49:39 pm »
Took the downtime with Watch Dogs 2, the trailer for Steep, to get the PC stuff updated on the main page.  I barely caught the start of Steep, so thought it was only a skydiving and skiing game, but it actually looks pretty dang cool.

If this isn't all E3 fakery, this could be good.  First person and third person views.  Wow impressive replay feature.  i want to say this kinda legit, because it looks abit on the rough side compared to most other things Ubisoft like to do in their reveals.

Steep released this December.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:55:33 pm by kamikazekeeg »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2016, 05:54:32 pm »
yep, digging steep too, interesting
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

argyle

« Reply #153 on: June 13, 2016, 05:57:58 pm »
I imagine most of what they showed is legit given how soon most of it is coming out.
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2016, 05:59:26 pm »
Not too bad of a conference at all.  Some great looking games and ending on an Ubisoft retrospective.  I'll get the main page updated soon.  Nice to take a break here with Sony's set at 9pm EST.

PC Gaming Show kinda messed things up, but with what I saw, the PC Gaming show showed off The Surge, which could be awesome.  Vampyr could have possibilities.  Kinda interested in The Turing Test.  Day of Infamy could be a nice Day of Defeat Source replacement, and that was kinda it.  Nothing too amazing.

Ubisoft had only a few things, but a few REAL strong things.  South Park looks awesome as I expected.  I cracked up the entire time.  For Honor got way cooler than I expected.  Wildlands could be interesting, but that just feels like what The Division was at E3 last year.  It felt like it was created for the show and won't look nearly as good.  Trials of the Blood Dragon could be entertaining as I haven't played Trials in a while.  Steep looks way cooler than I ever expected.  Lots to do and I haven't played an extreme sports game like this in awhile.

Updated both events on the front page.  I think after the Sony event, I'll go back and drop the trailers for each game below their name to make things nice and convenient for everyone.  For now, I'm gonna go play a game or something.  That was 3 or 4 hours of streaming stuff lol
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:14:40 pm by kamikazekeeg »

argyle

« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2016, 06:16:44 pm »
I'm upset that the US isn't getting the San Francisco Edition of Watch Dogs 2 (apparently - no one has it listed). I have no interest in that dumb robot, but I'd like a statue of Marcus to go along with my statue of Aiden. Oh well.

« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2016, 06:17:05 pm »
Ubisoft was amazing!

Stick of Truth FINALLY on PS4!

Fractured but Whole looks great!

Watch Dogs 2 looks great!

My favorite conference so far.

« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2016, 06:18:30 pm »
I'm upset that the US isn't getting the San Francisco Edition of Watch Dogs 2 (apparently - no one has it listed). I have no interest in that dumb robot, but I'd like a statue of Marcus to go along with my statue of Aiden. Oh well.

LOL "The US isn't getting the edition of the game that involves the city that the name comes from".  Seems like Watch Dogs screwed up again like they did last time where they had like a million pre-order versions.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2016, 06:54:15 pm »
New game based on the Berserk manga by Koei Tecmo announced my E3 is complete
http://operationrainfall.com/2016/06/12/e3-2016-omega-force-officially-reveals-berserk/

otherwise

things that interest me so far today (trying to catch up)
For Honor
Arcane Warfare Mirage
Severed
Dead Rising 4
Scalebound looks amazing
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:10:00 pm by redblaze57 »

« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2016, 07:29:38 pm »
Microsoft just announced Phantom Dust is being remastered for X1 and W10

« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2016, 08:03:17 pm »
Microsoft just announced Phantom Dust is being remastered for X1 and W10
Remastered? They announced a reboot previously but then the developer shut down but they said the project was still going.

« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2016, 08:11:12 pm »
Less than an hour till the Sony event and the final show of the night.  Tomorrow will be just Nintendo as far as I know.  I'm curious to see what Sony has up their sleeve as I heard they aren't revealing the PS4 Neo at this event.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:15:26 pm by kamikazekeeg »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2016, 08:53:11 pm »
Hoping Sony knocks it out of the park

https://www.twitch.tv/playstation
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2016, 08:54:36 pm »
Oh, almost forgot, I hope we get a Kojima tease! I'll take anything at this point lol

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2016, 08:55:58 pm »
Suda 51's at Sony's conference this could be good