Author Topic: September 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 10460 times)

azure

Re: September 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2016, 01:21:48 pm »

Pretty decent haul from the regular stops.

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2016, 06:49:53 pm »
I'm waiting to buy 2 Sega Genesis system  for $15.
no controllers or games, just the unit and power cable.

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2016, 12:33:48 pm »
Got this today

Flashback2012

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2016, 12:48:53 pm »

Nice pickups. I can never find the FF Chocobo's Dungeon on Wii at the price or in the condition I want. It's either jacked up in price or is missing the book/insert is water damaged/etc.  :(

shepard11

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2016, 02:28:01 pm »
Started at my normal haunt then hit Goodwill, the other game store in my town and Gamestop before I made it back home. Here's what I got:

PS1:
Nascar 98 Collector's Edition
Nascar 99 Legacy Collector's Edition

PS2:
Dark Cloud Greatest Hits
Pelican Brand Muiti-Tap

PS3:
NCAA Football 12

PSP:
Dual Pack: Syphon Filter Dark Mirror/Socom US Navy Seals FireTeam Bravo
Lumines

Gamecube:
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Donkey Konga 2
2x Bongo Controllers

Wii:
FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play
Goldeneye 007
PBR Out of the Chute

Xbox:
SSX3

Xbox 360:
Amped 3
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero World Tour
Madden 11
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

Did I mention I love it when my normal haunt has a 50 cent sale? Goodwill starting to become my Wii used game store. And my wife been wanting those Bongos for awhile now and I lucked out and found two of them today at two different stores.

desocietas

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2016, 02:35:49 pm »

Nice pickups. I can never find the FF Chocobo's Dungeon on Wii at the price or in the condition I want. It's either jacked up in price or is missing the book/insert is water damaged/etc.  :(

Aw, I know what you mean. I don't know if it's because it looks like it's aimed at kids or what. I think I eventually got one through someone in VGC or online in the end. The ones at game shops always look so beat up or disc only.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2016, 02:57:25 pm »
Gamecube:
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Donkey Konga 2
2x Bongo Controllers
I think shortly after my brother moved out of town, one of his trips back to town I asked him to stop at a Gamestop in a small town on the way here, because the site said they had the bongos.

Store said they shipped off all GCN stuff a long time ago.  He insisted that they check.  They really didn't want to.  Eventually they gave and went and checked.  Came out with CIB games and 2-3 Bongos.  Paid like 25 cents an item.

desocietas

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2016, 03:08:27 pm »
Gamecube:
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Donkey Konga 2
2x Bongo Controllers
I think shortly after my brother moved out of town, one of his trips back to town I asked him to stop at a Gamestop in a small town on the way here, because the site said they had the bongos.

Store said they shipped off all GCN stuff a long time ago.  He insisted that they check.  They really didn't want to.  Eventually they gave and went and checked.  Came out with CIB games and 2-3 Bongos.  Paid like 25 cents an item.

That's pretty amazing.
I went home to clear up some items left at my parents' house and stumbled across a number of video game items left behind by my brother. Included 3 sets of bongos and both Donkey Konga games, I believe.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2016, 04:45:17 pm »
Double post:

Just got my copy of Retro City Rampage DX with the PSP box but was a little dismayed to see that they threw in the PSP box, PSP box art, and PSP manual for it, but all separated out. Guess they didn't have time to put the artwork in the case and the manual inside of the box...

So if you're expecting it, be careful how you unwrap everything.  Not a big deal to me; just felt sloppy.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2016, 04:46:17 pm »
Double post:

Just got my copy of Retro City Rampage DX with the PSP box but was a little dismayed to see that they threw in the PSP box, PSP box art, and PSP manual for it, but all separated out. Guess they didn't have time to put the artwork in the case and the manual inside of the box...

So if you're expecting it, be careful how you unwrap everything.

Cool that that's on the way.  I'll be looking for mine!

azure

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2016, 06:25:28 pm »

It took me forever to find this one, I know what you mean. This game seems to never have the manual with it when I see it in the wild.

spac316

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2016, 09:01:48 pm »
I got Sega 3D Classic's Collection for 3DS and a Frogger LCD handheld. I also got Super Mario magnets and an import UDF Super Mario 3 figurine(from gamestop of all places!).

shepard11

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2016, 12:11:18 am »
Yeah know it's nice when people come to me for wheeling and dealing. My collection probably be bigger if my store actually dealt in games. Luckily we haven't gone down that rabbit hole yet. I had a few of my reg customers come in today and trade me some stuff.

Atari 2600:
Breakout (Black Picture Label)
Donkey Kong Jr. (Red Label)
E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
Ghostbusters (Picture Label)
Joust
Kaboom! (Picture Label)
Krull
Laser Blast
Mario Bros.
Ms. Pac-Man
Spider-Man
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Superman (Picture Label)
Yars' Revenge

Game Boy:
Game Boy Pocket Silver (cost me 6 2600 Dupes carts[Bowling (Picture Label), Circus Atari (Picture Label), Night Driver, Pac-Man, Raiders of the Lost Ark,Video Pinball]  in a trade)

azure

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2016, 01:35:24 pm »

Finally found a cart for my Rocket Slime after losing my copy, so I included it as well.

desocietas

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2016, 02:42:19 pm »

Finally found a cart for my Rocket Slime after losing my copy, so I included it as well.

Looooooove Rocket Slime. So cute.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas