Author Topic: Jason's To Do List  (Read 32552 times)

desocietas

Re: Jason's To Do List
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 01:47:19 am »
I second that request! Occasionally I'll want to update an item in my collection but don't want to click through pages of my collection to get to it.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 04:26:42 pm »
Another idea to add - if not box art is available and game art is, show the game art instead.

On this page (https://vgcollect.com/proskier) - you can see it shows no art... but would be great for it to use the game image (if its there)

In this case (https://vgcollect.com/item/48594) it is:

Flashback2012

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 10:35:28 am »
Another idea to add - if not box art is available and game art is, show the game art instead.

On this page (https://vgcollect.com/proskier) - you can see it shows no art... but would be great for it to use the game image (if its there)

In this case (https://vgcollect.com/item/48594) it is:

This has been requested before if I'm not mistaken. The site is user driven and it's been my experience to see that a LOT of people submitting entries will only put the bare minimum to get the item listed for their collections and can't be arsed to fill in the fields...pictures especially whether it be front, back or cart/disc.  :P

Since Multi-Carts/Boots/Repros were brought up, I'd like to see an option that gives client side the ability to disable their viewing. For example, there can be an option in user settings such as "Enable/Disable Unofficial Releases" or something to that effect.  ;)

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2017, 08:16:31 am »
+1 to all ideas.

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2017, 10:08:09 am »
Can we get a fix on the item count badge so it works for all items?

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 11:07:54 pm »
Any action on the site or todo list?  Have not seen a post here in awhile.  Hope all is well.

empovyle

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 05:39:55 pm »
Suggestion: I noticed the Developer and Publisher information are in a different order between the Item page and the Edit page (they're swapped around); it could be fixed for consistency. Not a big deal I know, but it shouldn't take much work anyways.

Keep up the great work Jason!

tripredacus

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 11:18:29 am »
That may explain why the information is backwards on some entries as well (confusing page editors)

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2018, 11:10:41 pm »
Is development still active?  Have not seen anything in awhile.

jason

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2018, 09:48:02 pm »

My current focus is working on the Android App and improving the user experience. At the moment, I'm specifically looking at making the lists render faster.

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2018, 11:01:17 pm »
My current focus is working on the Android App and improving the user experience. At the moment, I'm specifically looking at making the lists render faster.

Awesome sounds good.  Keep up the great work as always.

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2020, 09:00:23 pm »

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2021, 10:59:08 pm »
Is development still active?

jason

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 06:56:21 pm »
Is development still active?

I'm still here. Working on some things behind the scenes at the moment. Hope 2022 is treating you all well or you're at least hanging in there through all that's going on.  :)

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 09:00:30 pm »
Yeah great to see you adding stuff as of late.  Great work - keep it up!  Every video game trade, buy, sale, etc. IRL - I spread the word.