Author Topic: Jason's To Do List  (Read 32461 times)

jason

Re: Jason's To Do List
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2022, 10:48:21 pm »
Yeah great to see you adding stuff as of late.  Great work - keep it up!  Every video game trade, buy, sale, etc. IRL - I spread the word.

Thank you! :)

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2022, 02:56:47 am »
I'm new to this site but I already love it. Thanks for the great work.

I saw in your to-do list that you are planning on adding more lists, will this also include the allowance for users to create their own list? For example, I'm collecting Namco games and I would like to have a list for the ones I already own so I can easily check when I'm out shopping for more.

Or this might have already been implemented and I'm too stupid to understand how to create lists. I apologize if that's the case.

jason

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2022, 09:17:27 pm »
I'm new to this site but I already love it. Thanks for the great work.

I saw in your to-do list that you are planning on adding more lists, will this also include the allowance for users to create their own list? For example, I'm collecting Namco games and I would like to have a list for the ones I already own so I can easily check when I'm out shopping for more.

Or this might have already been implemented and I'm too stupid to understand how to create lists. I apologize if that's the case.

I have yet to implement the custom lists, but we have added Backlog, Currently Playing, and Finished lists to the Collection, Wish List, and Sell Lists. For now, you could perhaps use a list you don't use (aforementioned) for that purpose for now. The name would just not properly reflect what it is for. I think many already do this with the Sell List in particular.

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2022, 09:52:57 pm »
Isn't what you already own your collection?  aka main list?

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2022, 11:58:02 am »
Anything in progress Jason we can get excited for??

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2023, 08:28:51 am »
Any Plans for adding CD\DVD ID's in database?

tripredacus

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2023, 10:34:35 am »
Not at this time. You can put that type of info into the Notes field when you add an item into your collection.

Despite the amount of variations we cover, we are not interested in adding support for the following at this time:
- hub types on pressed discs
- IFPI or other disc ring information
- PCB revisions on carts or consoles