Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246842 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1380 on: May 11, 2020, 09:02:13 pm »
Welcome to the site

mark1982

« Reply #1381 on: May 12, 2020, 01:38:26 am »
Welcome Tidus. I see you enjoy the PC Engine ;D Excellent console.
  l    l 

« Reply #1382 on: May 25, 2020, 09:21:10 pm »
Hi everyone,

I just discovered this database/ forum today. I made my way here from coming across SNES HUB a few nights ago. I'm glad I finally  found a place where I can catalog my games. I collect to play, and my favorite system to collect for is the Super Nintendo. I was born in 1993 and grew up with so many great memories from the 16-bit era. Super Mario World was my introduction to Nintendo, and video games in general.

I look forward to seeing new collections, and I am excited to start some discussions with you all!

« Reply #1383 on: May 25, 2020, 09:31:12 pm »
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, I made an account a couple years ago but wasn't really active until recently. I love this place, a lot of nice people and plenty to talk about. Hope you enjoy the place!

« Reply #1384 on: May 25, 2020, 09:33:42 pm »
Thank you! I'm slowly (but surely) learning the layout. Starting to add some of my games into my collection tab. :)

« Reply #1385 on: May 25, 2020, 09:54:57 pm »
Howdy, welcome to the forums.

« Reply #1386 on: May 25, 2020, 10:26:46 pm »

I collect to play, and my favorite system to collect for is the Super Nintendo.

You are a man of culture, I see.

« Reply #1387 on: May 25, 2020, 10:30:09 pm »

I collect to play, and my favorite system to collect for is the Super Nintendo.

You are a man of culture, I see.

Hahaha. I try!

jason

« Reply #1388 on: May 26, 2020, 07:47:41 am »
Welcome! :)

telekill

« Reply #1389 on: May 26, 2020, 08:03:30 am »
Welcome.

Come to list. Stay to chat.

I just joined up a few months ago myself primarily for the ability to have a good list of my games. I discovered after a few days that there was a forum. Everyone seems pretty reasonable on here, in comparison to other gaming sites, which is pretty awesome.

oxymoronclaws

« Reply #1390 on: May 26, 2020, 08:46:17 am »
A warm welcome indeed! I'll give you a follow - looking forward to seeing your collection grow  :D

mrkonasoni

« Reply #1391 on: May 27, 2020, 04:23:53 am »
Hello I am Mister KonaSoni but most people call me Mister Konami or just Kona, a friend told me about this forum and since I don't know about more places for talk about gaming I wanted to give it a chance.

First of all, I need to mention I have a pretty broken english and humble grammar, I studied english like 5 years ago and pretty much I passed the final course with a 70 of 100.

I like the language but there quite a lot of stuff that I don't understand at all, anyway reading a lot and visiting multiples websites I have learned new words and a more proper grammar.

About myself, I have always liked to be educated and kind with everyone, because when I was young a lot of people treated me poorly and I know it feels devastating, so I hope we can be friends and support each other when we get to know better.

About videogames I have always loved videogames and I have spent most of my life playing, my favorite videogame company is Konami and my favorite video character is Sonic.

I have never liked to shame someone for what they like, I have always say that if you like a videogame or company even if you are the only one that likes while it's not doing damage to anyone, who cares, if you like something and no one does, you shouldn't be ashamed of like it.

I love a lot of games that the noisy opinion of the internet consider bad and I couldn't care less, and if you like a game that I don't, I am glad you like it and found out something good for that game that I couldn't see.

But to be honest, I always like to see the good points of a game, and I spend a lot of time trying to analize the subject, that's because I don't like journalist and most videogame reviews, so I tried my best trying to make a proper review.

Anyway I have more to say but I will end for now.

In resume, I like to be friendly, I love Konami (I have 110 Konami games and I will buy a PS5 only for they if they put games in the console), I love Pizza with Pepsi, I dont like to shame or make negative comments, I barely know english.

I hope we can be friends and thank you for accepted me in this place.

I love to talk a lot and I hope I can create a lot of topics in this place.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

mark1982

« Reply #1392 on: May 27, 2020, 07:41:35 am »
Hello and Welcome to VGCollect :D

l    l 

telly

« Reply #1393 on: May 27, 2020, 11:01:54 am »
Welcome!  ;D
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery