Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 251874 times)

jcalder8

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2012, 03:52:39 pm »
Welcome to the site philogical. Enjoy your time slowly adding to your collection, if you get too many too fast you can't stop and enjoy them.

amauriel

« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2012, 07:27:39 pm »
And spend way to much time on Reddit.

Join the club! I even found out about this site on Reddit. And Welcome!
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2012, 08:18:09 pm »
Hello everyone.  I'm an American female, aged 23, that enjoys going by the name 'gaiages' on the internet.  I came across this site after a user on another site (Weng) said that he had an account here.  I don't actually consider myself a collector really, as I don't really try to pick up games or anything that's considered collectible, but I have accumulated quite a few games and swag over the years.  Regardless, I love games, I love lists, and I love the way this site works, so here I am!
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V Advance, Mega Man Battle Network, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

htimreimer

« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2012, 08:23:34 pm »
Hello everyone.  I'm an American female, aged 23, that enjoys going by the name 'gaiages' on the internet.  I came across this site after a user on another site (Weng) said that he had an account here.  I don't actually consider myself a collector really, as I don't really try to pick up games or anything that's considered collectible, but I have accumulated quite a few games and swag over the years.  Regardless, I love games, I love lists, and I love the way this site works, so here I am!
good to have you on the site

atariboy

« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2012, 09:01:55 pm »
Welcome gaiages to the site you don't have to be  a collector to fit in here. We do have a section for swag so feel free to submit items that you have that are not listed an d feel free to [post on the forums.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

jcalder8

« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2012, 09:57:06 pm »
Welcome to the site gaiages. We take all comers here, collectors and gamers alike.

Are you more into retro or modern gaming? We have some of each and those of us who like both.

« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2012, 10:14:32 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcomes.  :3  I enjoy both retro and modern gaming.  Most of my games are modern, but I still hold the retro games dear to my heart!
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V Advance, Mega Man Battle Network, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

soera

« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2012, 10:16:19 pm »
As long as the modern games do not consist of Modern Warfare 1-55 and all 129 version of Halo, then you will do!

atariboy

« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2012, 10:29:58 pm »
As long as the modern games do not consist of Modern Warfare 1-55 and all 129 version of Halo, then you will do!

HAHAH! ;D True that!
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

matt

« Reply #189 on: May 21, 2012, 09:18:11 am »
Welcome philogical and gaiages!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2012, 10:04:10 am »

From one new member to another...Welcome!

Site & community both seem pretty cool; so far...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

amauriel

« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2012, 01:00:00 pm »

Nice to see another female on here! There's a few of us floating around. Welcome!
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

spac316

« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2012, 03:49:07 am »
Hi, I thought I'll make a proper introduction.
I have been gaming all through my lifetime and have built a fairly big collection over time.

matt

« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2012, 09:19:23 am »
I have been gaming all through my lifetime and have built a fairly big collection over time.

Welcome to the site Spac316!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2012, 10:30:31 am »

Welcome to the party, brother!  I think we've met before