Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 250166 times)

matt

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #525 on: March 01, 2013, 11:33:02 am »
Hey thanks to everyone for the warm werlcome  ;D

@Jcalder8 ...ok.... ok I'll admit it but just a little =P

Matt I think O.M. fits nicely lol Unless you really want to settle this duel style... Specially since I just finished sharpening my Biggoron Sword. Could you believe that giant Goron wanted to charge me double, they need to elect new officials who can regulate inflation over at Death Mountain. lol

If O.M. doesn't like "O.M" - could always go w/ the "Matt-the-1st" or the "junior"/"senior" route :P

As to be more welcoming to other Matts of the world, I will now officially answer to O.M, Matt the 1st, Fearless Leader and Fearful Leader. All other answers will be deemed as unofficial.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #526 on: March 01, 2013, 12:14:18 pm »
Hey thanks to everyone for the warm werlcome  ;D

@Jcalder8 ...ok.... ok I'll admit it but just a little =P

Matt I think O.M. fits nicely lol Unless you really want to settle this duel style... Specially since I just finished sharpening my Biggoron Sword. Could you believe that giant Goron wanted to charge me double, they need to elect new officials who can regulate inflation over at Death Mountain. lol

If O.M. doesn't like "O.M" - could always go w/ the "Matt-the-1st" or the "junior"/"senior" route :P

As to be more welcoming to other Matts of the world, I will now officially answer to O.M, Matt the 1st, Fearless Leader and Fearful Leader. All other answers will be deemed as unofficial.

There ya' have it, folks!

It's been made officially official by the (rest of the) official's official now  8)

...Carry on...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #527 on: March 01, 2013, 04:34:34 pm »
I always assumed it was Scott's better half.  :P

jcalder8

« Reply #528 on: March 01, 2013, 07:55:25 pm »
I always assumed it was Scott's better half.  :P
You're everyone's better half :D

soera

« Reply #529 on: March 01, 2013, 08:07:30 pm »
This is true.  :-*

« Reply #530 on: March 16, 2013, 05:27:45 pm »
Hey everyone! Name is denniedarko, and as you can tell i am new here. I ventured over from Gamefaqs. Site is really nice, I like it quite a bit.

How is everyone doing?

soera

« Reply #531 on: March 16, 2013, 06:27:43 pm »
Heh another Darko. Going to get weird in here!

« Reply #532 on: March 16, 2013, 09:16:04 pm »

Crap! Is there someone else with the darko name here? I apologize, I would have gone a different route had I known. Usually never see it. I had some friends that used to call me Dennie Darko after we'd seen Donnie Darko. It just kind of stuck.

I am sorry though, to the other darko. I have no issue changing if, if I can figure out how.

foxhack

« Reply #533 on: March 16, 2013, 10:31:23 pm »
Yep, there's darko, and then there's you.

There's no reason for you to change your username. If that's how your friends call you then it's fine. Your names are different enough that we won't be confused, so no worries.

Also, welcome.

sin2beta

« Reply #534 on: March 16, 2013, 11:57:27 pm »

Crap! Is there someone else with the darko name here? I apologize, I would have gone a different route had I known. Usually never see it. I had some friends that used to call me Dennie Darko after we'd seen Donnie Darko. It just kind of stuck.

I am sorry though, to the other darko. I have no issue changing if, if I can figure out how.

I say keep the name. I just thought Soera meant it was going to get weird in the fun way.  :P

Welcome to the site.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

jcalder8

« Reply #535 on: March 17, 2013, 12:02:32 am »
Welcome to the site denniedarko!

What systems do you collect for?

« Reply #536 on: March 17, 2013, 10:12:33 am »
Welcome to the site denniedarko!

What systems do you collect for?

I actually don't collect as heavily as I did in the past. I got rid of my PSone, (with the exception of a handful of games), PS2, Dreamcast, and most my PS3 and 360 collections recently. I made a resolution recently to only play games on Nintendo consoles, so I am currently collecting for my Wii, Wii U, 3DS, and looking for DS and Gamecube games.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #537 on: March 17, 2013, 10:23:49 am »
Hey everyone! Name is denniedarko, and as you can tell i am new here. I ventured over from Gamefaqs. Site is really nice, I like it quite a bit.

How is everyone doing?

Hey denniedarko - fancy meeting you over here :)

(He's a regular at another site I go to), and is into *trading* instead of just buying & selling games...told him to check us out over here!

Welcome to the site, DD :)

Don't change your name, either...now, the other "Darko" will be "just, plain Darko" :P

or

"OD" = "Original Darko"  ;)

« Reply #538 on: March 25, 2013, 05:43:18 pm »
Hello everyone,

My name is Fredrik (from Sweden) and I just took the decision to try and find another place to list my collection, some years after IGN's alternative went south, and that's how I found this place.

Since I really don't want to misbehave (in accordance to the terms and conditions); If I have some questions about the game database and its entries, where should I ask these questions?

For example: There is one entry of a EU release of Tales Of Vesperia, but it has (french box art) added to the title. My swedish edition has the very same box art and the same goes for the UK release which makes me want to have the database entry changed to NOT say (french box art). If the person who made this entry want to specify that the backside text of their edition is in French, I imagine it is better to add that information in details. As far as I can tell, the cover for ALL European releases are the same!

I'm very aware of the risk that I've missed something obvious and if so I apologize, but if one doesn't ask...!

Anyway, VERY nice to be here, I really hope I can contribute to this. The first three titles from my own collection I searched for didn't appear, so hopefully I can at least be a little helpful!

With Friendly Greetings: Fredrik Strömberg

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #539 on: March 25, 2013, 05:52:29 pm »
Well then...let me be the 1st to say:

Welcome to the site, Fredrik!