Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246874 times)

argusfrost

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #570 on: May 02, 2013, 06:23:18 am »
I guess I will have to start somewhere.  Sorry I didn't notice this "Intro" board first. 

Anyways.....

My name is ArgusFrost and I really like the idea that this website is doing a very good service for video game collectors alike.  I've previously been lurking around the 'net at various other gaming websites under different handles so video games are definitely nothing new.  :)

I'm very sure that the people here will be as cool as ever.  I have yet to have any beef with other forum users anywhere.  I just want everyone to be chill and cool like a nice glass of watermelon juice on a hot day. 

Thanks for making me feel welcome in advance.  All of you are in a different level of reality because of your love for video games. 

Take care, everyone.

ArgusFrost

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #571 on: May 02, 2013, 08:06:37 am »
I guess I will have to start somewhere.  Sorry I didn't notice this "Intro" board first. 

Anyways.....

My name is ArgusFrost and I really like the idea that this website is doing a very good service for video game collectors alike.  I've previously been lurking around the 'net at various other gaming websites under different handles so video games are definitely nothing new.  :)

I'm very sure that the people here will be as cool as ever.  I have yet to have any beef with other forum users anywhere.  I just want everyone to be chill and cool like a nice glass of watermelon juice on a hot day. 

Thanks for making me feel welcome in advance.  All of you are in a different level of reality because of your love for video games. 

Take care, everyone.

ArgusFrost

Welcome!

And yeah - we're a pretty easy bunch to get along with (just watch out for this 1 dude, "soera"...he will lead you astray :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #572 on: May 02, 2013, 09:35:07 am »

Anyways.....

Take care, everyone.

ArgusFrost

Out of all that, I have one question:  Where do you get Watermelon Juice?  And don't say, "From a watermelon."
Nice to have you here.  But for real, watch out for soera.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #573 on: May 02, 2013, 10:02:29 am »

Anyways.....

Take care, everyone.

ArgusFrost

Out of all that, I have one question:  Where do you get Watermelon Juice?  And don't say, "From a watermelon."
Nice to have you here.  But for real, watch out for soera

:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-\ :'( :'( :-\ :-[ :P ::) ??? 8) :o ;D :D ;) :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 10:04:07 am by disgaeniac »

soera

« Reply #574 on: May 02, 2013, 10:54:42 am »
Soera sucks ... on blow pops. Blue raspberry is the best!

Welcome!!! :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #575 on: May 02, 2013, 12:06:06 pm »
Soera sucks ... on blow pops. Blue raspberry is the best!

Welcome!!! :)

Was wondering when you'd show-up, buddy :)

soera

« Reply #576 on: May 02, 2013, 01:27:11 pm »
I have to sleep sometimes! :D

brunauss

« Reply #577 on: May 02, 2013, 02:11:51 pm »
I have to sleep sometimes! :D

We all do.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

jcalder8

« Reply #578 on: May 02, 2013, 08:06:25 pm »
Welcome everyone! Great to see some new faces!

patrickmeansly

« Reply #579 on: May 13, 2013, 04:43:04 am »
You win the internet for posting our first duplicate thread! haha. Anyways I'm Matt, the guy who is building all of this stuff. Over the past few years I've sold off most of my collection and mainly collect NES and SMS now. I see you posted some suggestion in another thread, so I'm heading there to address them now. :)

Ahhh, your matt.  They said "Matt" was the creator but I did not see a Matt.  Found you :)

patrickmeansly

« Reply #580 on: May 13, 2013, 04:45:04 am »
I'm PAtrick.  Just joined maybe a couple weeks ago now and I'm still trying to learn things.  I have al ways loved video games, but didnt really get too serious into collecting until January this year, because now I have a little more finances to obtain games.  I do not really collect for new systems just anything from ps2, xbox generation on down.  I could not tell you anything about a ps3 or xbox 360.  I would say NES and 64 are my favorite systems, and I try to collect all complete in box.

« Reply #581 on: May 16, 2013, 05:05:58 am »
Hi All!!!  I am new to this site and wanted to make sure I am at the correct placed.  Can you buy/sell/trade games on here?  And if anyone has any details about this site they can provide me, please let me know until I get used to it.  Thanks!  8)

htimreimer

« Reply #582 on: May 16, 2013, 05:11:45 am »
welcome to the site

Can you buy/sell/trade games on here?
yes you can, at the bottom of the forum home page there's a place called marketplace and you can do all that there
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 05:13:28 am by htimreimer »

« Reply #583 on: May 16, 2013, 05:49:46 am »
welcome to the site

Can you buy/sell/trade games on here?
yes you can, at the bottom of the forum home page there's a place called marketplace and you can do all that there

Cool!  Thanks!

« Reply #584 on: May 16, 2013, 06:25:59 am »
Welcome to the site!
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren