Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246799 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #645 on: August 27, 2013, 08:45:05 am »
hello my name is jorge and i started collecting seriously like alf a year ago, basically nintendo stuff but also dream cast, i`m from mexico so excuse me if i didn't spell something right.
i also recently star a youtube channel so if you speak spanish or just want to take a look to my collection i welcome you to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_I-gLa6AWAukUBYY7nP2w

i expect to know many of you and your collection and also i hope to find someone from mexico like me

...well crap, guess I'm not the only Mexican here anymore. :P

i guess not jajaja gracias por la bienvenida disgaeniac n_n

You're welcome!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #646 on: September 04, 2013, 03:25:39 pm »
Hello one and all.

I'm Lee. I hail from the beautiful state of Colorado. I'm slowly adding my collection since I just found this site. Hopefully I get to chat here and there with y'all. Anyhow, don't know what else to say but, I'll let my collection speak for itself.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #647 on: September 04, 2013, 03:36:19 pm »
Welcome aboard, Oathkeeper42!

jcalder8

« Reply #648 on: September 04, 2013, 11:35:14 pm »
Hello one and all.

I'm Lee. I hail from the beautiful state of Colorado. I'm slowly adding my collection since I just found this site. Hopefully I get to chat here and there with y'all. Anyhow, don't know what else to say but, I'll let my collection speak for itself.
Welcome to the site!

Do you have a favorite system to collect for?

« Reply #649 on: September 05, 2013, 02:59:34 am »
Hello one and all.

Welcome to the site!

Do you have a favorite system to collect for?

I'd have to go with PS2 since there's plenty more titles I want for that console.

« Reply #650 on: September 07, 2013, 04:56:06 pm »
Howdy, just dropping by here.  I check these boards sometimes, so I figured I might as well post some, too.

I used to be really into gaming until around 2004 or so, then dropped the hobby (got burned out, I suppose?), but eventually came back into the hobby around a year ago.  Luckily I never sold a *single* game from when I was a kid, so I was fortunate enough to have a decent collection from around that point.  Just been playing catch-up with a lot of the titles I missed since that period, especially PS2 games.  I have a 360 that I play sometimes, but I feel compelled to play the last generation before I jump into the current (bad timing, with the PS4/One coming so soon), oh well.

Plus, I'm cheap.  Can't afford to put down 60 bucks so often.

Glad to be here.
vgcollect.com/jan

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #651 on: September 08, 2013, 09:40:40 am »
Howdy, just dropping by here.  I check these boards sometimes, so I figured I might as well post some, too.

I used to be really into gaming until around 2004 or so, then dropped the hobby (got burned out, I suppose?), but eventually came back into the hobby around a year ago.  Luckily I never sold a *single* game from when I was a kid, so I was fortunate enough to have a decent collection from around that point.  Just been playing catch-up with a lot of the titles I missed since that period, especially PS2 games.  I have a 360 that I play sometimes, but I feel compelled to play the last generation before I jump into the current (bad timing, with the PS4/One coming so soon), oh well.

Plus, I'm cheap.  Can't afford to put down 60 bucks so often.

Glad to be here.

Glad to have ya'!

« Reply #652 on: September 23, 2013, 09:09:37 pm »
Greetings, all.

I've never actually registered for a place like this before. But I figured I might as well eventually. A buddy of mine (foxhack) mentioned it on his FB, and I figured it couldn't hurt. I figure I'd like to get a decent list together before I head off to Japan. Nice to meet all of you! :D

~DS

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #653 on: September 24, 2013, 08:58:57 am »
Greetings, all.

I've never actually registered for a place like this before. But I figured I might as well eventually. A buddy of mine (foxhack) mentioned it on his FB, and I figured it couldn't hurt. I figure I'd like to get a decent list together before I head off to Japan. Nice to meet all of you! :D

~DS

Welcome to the 7th circle of Hel...I mean...VGCollect!

« Reply #654 on: September 29, 2013, 06:40:03 pm »
Hello from Chicago been logging my collection on here for a while and this is my first time in the forums.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #655 on: September 30, 2013, 10:26:31 am »
Hello from Chicago been logging my collection on here for a while and this is my first time in the forums.

Glad to see you branching-out :)

mark1982

« Reply #656 on: October 22, 2013, 02:54:22 pm »
Hi everyone, great site and community by the way. I'm Marcus, been collecting games since an early age and still going strong. I'm from Hawaii but moved to Asia 3 years ago and now I'm in Singapore. Glad to be a member here and share collections with other people.

cheers
- mark1982
  l    l 

soera

« Reply #657 on: October 22, 2013, 03:10:00 pm »
Welcome to the forums new people!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #658 on: October 22, 2013, 04:06:08 pm »
Welcome to the site, mark1982!

flatapex

« Reply #659 on: November 10, 2013, 03:07:49 pm »
Hi I'm Andy but everyone online knows me as flatapex, I am mainly a master system and mega drive/genesis collector

I am 32 years old and from Manchester.....thats right I am British  ;D

I was introduced here by soera, we know eachother on sega8bit, the other sites I am on are predominantly UK ones.

I have about 130 games in total, the vast majority are for the ms/genesis.

Forgive me if I mention mega drive instead of genesis or mention prices in £'s, and if you want any help with pal region stuff for those systems, let me know as I know a fair bit
You do not have an area. Unless it is some sort of play area, with sandcastles, and buckets, and spades!