Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246848 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #810 on: June 16, 2014, 05:51:28 pm »
Hi! Dont listen to the others, feed the SOERA and you will do okay here. :D

Hey man, what are the 3 newest pics/games in your siggie?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #811 on: June 16, 2014, 06:55:09 pm »
Soundtracks! Thanks to Denniedarko. :D

« Reply #812 on: June 22, 2014, 01:36:41 am »
Hi all!
I'm Courtney (Bobsters better half!)

For the most part I created this to keep track of all the games that we have that I have actually played. So my collection only looks poor because of that, his collection is actually my collection as well. Whether he wants to admit that or not.  :)
I honestly don't know what my favorite system is. I think I have to say a PS2. It's the first system I personally ever owned. Well I guess I will just leave it at that for now!

bobster

« Reply #813 on: June 22, 2014, 01:57:16 pm »
Hi all!

For the most part I created this to keep track of all the games that we have that I have actually played. So my collection only looks poor because of that, his collection is actually my collection as well. Whether he wants to admit that or not.  :)
I honestly don't know what my favorite system is. I think I have to say a PS2. It's the first system I personally ever owned. Well I guess I will just leave it at that for now!
Don't worry guys, I'm showing her how awesome the Super Nintendo is!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #814 on: June 22, 2014, 02:36:35 pm »
Hi all!

PS2 does what Nintendoesn't!  ;)

bobster

« Reply #815 on: June 22, 2014, 03:30:03 pm »
Hi all!

hahaha It doesn't surprise me you're a PS2 fan. Being a fan of JRPGs, it makes sense. But man do I love me some SNES RPGs.

« Reply #816 on: June 22, 2014, 03:33:40 pm »
Hi all!

hahaha It doesn't surprise me you're a PS2 fan. Being a fan of JRPGs, it makes sense. But man do I love me some SNES RPGs.

Once I am done with Ni No Kuni I might actually take a stab at my first SNES RPG.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #817 on: June 22, 2014, 03:55:44 pm »
Hi all!

It's true - as such a big fan of jrpg's, I've certainly developed a *preference* for Sony platforms

-but-

I can enjoy & appreciate any rpg's on any other systems too  ;)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #818 on: June 22, 2014, 03:56:29 pm »
Hi all!

Once I am done with Ni No Kuni I might actually take a stab at my first SNES RPG.

Which NES RPG might that be?!

« Reply #819 on: June 22, 2014, 04:30:09 pm »
Hi all!

Well I was thinking of either playing Earthbound or Super Mario RPG.
Both would please Bob. I am working my way to FFVI. I beat FFIV in April and haven't played FFV yet.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #820 on: June 22, 2014, 04:43:30 pm »
Hi all!

Both would please Bob. I am working my way to FFVI. I beat FFIV in April and haven't played FFV yet.

Don't forget about Chrono Trigger. I don't even like RPGs and I love that game.

« Reply #821 on: June 22, 2014, 04:46:39 pm »
Hi all!

I actually said that to Bob after I posted that. I played it on the DS but never got to the complete end of it.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #822 on: June 23, 2014, 12:13:12 am »
Hi all!

I actually said that to Bob after I posted that. I played it on the DS but never got to the complete end of it.

Don't forget Secret of Mana! the great thing about that is that you guys could play it together too. The only SNES RPG I know of that has a multiplayer option.

bobster

« Reply #823 on: June 23, 2014, 08:42:49 am »
Don't forget Secret of Mana! the great thing about that is that you guys could play it together too. The only SNES RPG I know of that has a multiplayer option.
That's a good suggestion! I recently played through that game a couple months ago, and it was a lot more brutal than I remembered. But playing multiplayer might make it easier!

« Reply #824 on: June 23, 2014, 10:28:03 pm »
That's a good suggestion! I recently played through that game a couple months ago, and it was a lot more brutal than I remembered. But playing multiplayer might make it easier!

I didn't even realize that it was multiplayer, don't think Bobster told me about that. That will be on the list as well to play soon.
So many RPGs not enough time.