Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246840 times)

90snostalga

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #915 on: September 05, 2014, 01:08:18 am »
Greetings everyone. This is my first post. Some of you may know me from the Sega-16.com forums. I just got done submitting my collection. I'm glad to be here.

Welcome! Your choice in a username shows that you have very good tastes in games ;)

Well we finally found out where Landi been hiding this entire time! ;). Welcome to the site

« Reply #916 on: September 05, 2014, 10:11:01 am »
Greetings everyone. This is my first post. Some of you may know me from the Sega-16.com forums. I just got done submitting my collection. I'm glad to be here.

Welcome! Your choice in a username shows that you have very good tastes in games ;)

Well we finally found out where Landi been hiding this entire time! ;) . Welcome to the site

IN THAT GODDAMN CAVE!!!!!!

Why Sega!!!! Why must you torture us!!!!!

mrnikon

« Reply #917 on: September 05, 2014, 10:19:42 am »

Welcome to the fun.

tripredacus

« Reply #918 on: September 05, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »

Yay another conversion! Join Melf, although I haven't seen him post on the forum.

« Reply #919 on: September 12, 2014, 09:38:28 pm »
I just realized I haven't done this yet. Wanted to say Hi to everyone! I started logging my collection on here, but we are in the middle of a move and then I ended up buying a bunch of auctions off of ebay so now I have to wait till next month before I can go thru and re-organize my collection (it's a chaotic mess) . Both me and my husband collect video games he started collecting NES games while he was deployed overseas and I began collecting with Xbox360 and NES games both before we met. It was actually our game collections that brought us together! It's also our favorite thing to do.  (We've now been collecting for about 3 years together, and several years before that seperately)

We now collect from the Atari on up, and I'm about to start looking at how to repair game systems because we have just stacks and piles of game systems laying around some working and some not..

So really thats about it..he's in his late 20's and I'm in my early 30's.  I'm the one usually on here, and I'm here to learn and chirp in when I can.  I'm friendly down to earth and hoping to make some good internet friends on here.

davifus

« Reply #920 on: September 12, 2014, 09:50:44 pm »
I just realized I haven't done this yet. Wanted to say Hi to everyone! I started logging my collection on here, but we are in the middle of a move and then I ended up buying a bunch of auctions off of ebay so now I have to wait till next month before I can go thru and re-organize my collection (it's a chaotic mess) . Both me and my husband collect video games he started collecting NES games while he was deployed overseas and I began collecting with Xbox360 and NES games both before we met. It was actually our game collections that brought us together! It's also our favorite thing to do.  (We've now been collecting for about 3 years together, and several years before that seperately)

We now collect from the Atari on up, and I'm about to start looking at how to repair game systems because we have just stacks and piles of game systems laying around some working and some not..

So really thats about it..he's in his late 20's and I'm in my early 30's.  I'm the one usually on here, and I'm here to learn and chirp in when I can.  I'm friendly down to earth and hoping to make some good internet friends on here.

Hello, Ravhyn

Welcome to VGC

Nice to meet you
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

mrnikon

« Reply #921 on: September 12, 2014, 10:57:50 pm »

Hello to you! You guys sound like me and my Girl, shes in her mid(LATE don't tell her I said that) 20's and I am in my early mid 30's...

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #922 on: September 12, 2014, 11:09:33 pm »
Hello to all you fine new folks. What brings you to VGCollect?  I mean, where did you hear about it. We've had a influx of new people recently. It's really great. I'm just curious, why?

Again, welcome. And a piece of friendly advise: Steer clear of soera. It's for your own good.

« Reply #923 on: September 12, 2014, 11:13:50 pm »

Welcome to a strange and obsessive family :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #924 on: September 13, 2014, 11:05:01 am »

Welcome to a strange and obsessive family :)

...and very diverse yet closely knit  ;D

you & your husband will both fit right in w/ the many other gaming couples here  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #925 on: September 15, 2014, 06:07:11 am »
Hello to all in the VGCollect community!

I signed up to the site a while ago, but it's only now I've found the time to start getting stuck in (to the forum at least).

My name may be familiar from 'around', especially on ROM Shepherd and as the project lead of TOSEC. I've been collecting various systems for years, especially Sega, though sadly my collection has been thinned significantly the last few years, I am still actively collecting and enjoying.

Looking forward to contributing to the community.

davifus

« Reply #926 on: September 15, 2014, 08:03:46 am »
Hello to all in the VGCollect community!

I signed up to the site a while ago, but it's only now I've found the time to start getting stuck in (to the forum at least).

My name may be familiar from 'around', especially on ROM Shepherd and as the project lead of TOSEC. I've been collecting various systems for years, especially Sega, though sadly my collection has been thinned significantly the last few years, I am still actively collecting and enjoying.

Looking forward to contributing to the community.

Hello Cassiel

Nice to meet you

Sorry,  Im not familiar with you from Rom Shepherd but I have heard about Project TOSEC. Thats great you love Sega and Im sorry to hear your collection has been thinning out .

Welcome to the VGC family
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

whiteyfox

« Reply #927 on: September 28, 2014, 08:50:20 am »
Hey there. I just found out about this nice little site because I wanted to keep track of the games I own and it turns out my collection is not as big or as great as yours guys.
Anyway, I'm 19 and I study Electronic Engineering aaaand that's pretty much it I guess.  Oh, and feel free to call me Fox. Even people in real life call me that way.   :D

abe

« Reply #928 on: September 28, 2014, 08:58:24 am »
Hey there. I just found out about this nice little site because I wanted to keep track of the games I own and it turns out my collection is not as big or as great as yours guys.
Anyway, I'm 19 and I study Electronic Engineering aaaand that's pretty much it I guess.  Oh, and feel free to call me Fox. Even people in real life call me that way.   :D

Welcome and enjoy your stay! :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #929 on: September 28, 2014, 09:40:06 am »

Welcome to la familia VGC!

...Another FOX   :o

*shudders*   :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"