Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 250615 times)

karyann

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #930 on: September 28, 2014, 09:56:15 am »
Hey there. I just found out about this nice little site because I wanted to keep track of the games I own and it turns out my collection is not as big or as great as yours guys.
Anyway, I'm 19 and I study Electronic Engineering aaaand that's pretty much it I guess.  Oh, and feel free to call me Fox. Even people in real life call me that way.   :D

Don't worry about collection size, the only important thing is that you like it :) It's hard to make your collection grow when you're a student. And welcome to vgcollect!  :D

whiteyfox

« Reply #931 on: September 28, 2014, 11:58:45 am »
Welcome and enjoy your stay! :)

Thanks abe. :D

Welcome to la familia VGC!

...Another FOX   :o

*shudders*   :P

Are there more foxes around? :o

Don't worry about collection size, the only important thing is that you like it :) It's hard to make your collection grow when you're a student. And welcome to vgcollect!  :D

Yup. I wish I could work as well while studying (looking into it lately) but stuff are a bit hard over here. Trying hard to keep up with the new stuff.  :-\

Once again. Thanks everyone. :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #932 on: September 28, 2014, 12:54:04 pm »
yeah, there's another character here that goes by "FOX"(hack)!

Keep an eye out for this rare encounter...he's topped by only Soera on the VGC "Watch & Beware of" list  :P

*Protip*

Beware of them nicely & be civil in your dealings & interactions w/ both of em though...they're both equipped w/ a Hammer-o-the-Ban   :-\
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

maximo310

« Reply #933 on: September 28, 2014, 03:19:23 pm »

Yup. I wish I could work as well while studying (looking into it lately) but stuff are a bit hard over here. Trying hard to keep up with the new stuff.  :-\

Once again. Thanks everyone. :D
Hey man, don't worry about work to much about working while studying academics. I'm studying mech engineering as well, and you'll need the time for studying and doing homework for those core classes; working during the summer is the easiest time in my opinion. Get/play the games you'll enjoy the most for your collection, and you''ll be set!

davifus

« Reply #934 on: September 28, 2014, 04:57:01 pm »
Hey there. I just found out about this nice little site because I wanted to keep track of the games I own and it turns out my collection is not as big or as great as yours guys.
Anyway, I'm 19 and I study Electronic Engineering aaaand that's pretty much it I guess.  Oh, and feel free to call me Fox. Even people in real life call me that way.   :D

Hi Fox

Nice to Meet you

I'm 19 too and studying for Electrical Engineering.

Welcome to VGC

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

foxhack

« Reply #935 on: September 28, 2014, 04:59:31 pm »

Sorry, but you're whitey from now on. I'm the only Fox around these parts. :p

Welcome and whatnot.

whiteyfox

« Reply #936 on: September 28, 2014, 06:48:31 pm »

Hey man, don't worry about work to much about working while studying academics. I'm studying mech engineering as well, and you'll need the time for studying and doing homework for those core classes; working during the summer is the easiest time in my opinion. Get/play the games you'll enjoy the most for your collection, and you''ll be set!

Thanks for the advice Maximo. :)

Hi Fox

Nice to Meet you

Welcome to VGC

Thanks for the welcome davifus. It's nice to see people studying similar stuff.

Sorry, but you're whitey from now on. I'm the only Fox around these parts. :p

Welcome and whatnot.

B..Bu..But.. :< Haha alright, Whitey it is. Thanks for the welcome.  ;D
*runs and uploads avatar saying "The Fox"*

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #937 on: September 28, 2014, 09:18:56 pm »

Hi Fox

Nice to Meet you

Welcome to VGC

Good luck with that Electrical Engineering.
                Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Civil Engineer.  ;)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #938 on: September 29, 2014, 06:14:38 am »

Hi Fox

Nice to Meet you

Welcome to VGC

Good luck with that Electrical Engineering.
                Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Civil Engineer.  ;)

He's really not very civil...

mrnikon

« Reply #939 on: September 29, 2014, 04:01:36 pm »

Welcome to the fun!

« Reply #940 on: September 30, 2014, 12:09:35 pm »
Here is my standard "what's up, here's me" introduction post.  I've only done too many of these over the years online.  Not sure how deeply I'll partake in this forum, but I'm always interested in cataloging and ogling my small, but burgeoning game collection.  After this, I'll do the typical n00b thing by immediately posting a new topic to something that has probably been talked about, but I can't find in the forum.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #941 on: September 30, 2014, 01:05:17 pm »
Here is my standard "what's up, here's me" introduction post.  I've only done too many of these over the years online.  Not sure how deeply I'll partake in this forum, but I'm always interested in cataloging and ogling my small, but burgeoning game collection.  After this, I'll do the typical n00b thing by immediately posting a new topic to something that has probably been talked about, but I can't find in the forum.

You're a smartass.  I like your style.  Welcome to The Forums of VGCollect.com

« Reply #942 on: October 03, 2014, 10:30:45 pm »
Sup guys.

I've had an account on here for a little while now but I've only just started adding things to my collection. Still a work in progress. Anyway, my name is Joshua. I'm 30 and I live in Ohio. Been collecting pretty much since I was a kid. I also do repairs as a side job and help admin a local FB Buy/Sale/Trade group here in OH/WV/KY. I'll have to upload some pics of my collection one of these days. Nice meeting everyone.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #943 on: October 03, 2014, 10:57:56 pm »
Well my friend, be sure to hang around the forums a little bit. Get to know this weird group. It'll be time well spent.

Welcome to VGCollect

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #944 on: October 04, 2014, 07:22:31 am »
Well my friend, be sure to hang around the forums a little bit. Get to know this weird group. It'll be time well spent.

Welcome to VGCollect

i got nuthin' to add to dat...