Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246860 times)

abe

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #945 on: October 04, 2014, 07:56:47 am »
Sup guys.

I've had an account on here for a little while now but I've only just started adding things to my collection. Still a work in progress. Anyway, my name is Joshua. I'm 30 and I live in Ohio. Been collecting pretty much since I was a kid. I also do repairs as a side job and help admin a local FB Buy/Sale/Trade group here in OH/WV/KY. I'll have to upload some pics of my collection one of these days. Nice meeting everyone.

Welcome, newcomer! ;D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #946 on: October 04, 2014, 08:00:49 am »
Sup guys.

I've had an account on here for a little while now but I've only just started adding things to my collection. Still a work in progress. Anyway, my name is Joshua. I'm 30 and I live in Ohio. Been collecting pretty much since I was a kid. I also do repairs as a side job and help admin a local FB Buy/Sale/Trade group here in OH/WV/KY. I'll have to upload some pics of my collection one of these days. Nice meeting everyone.

Welcome, newcomer! ;D

*Pot meets Kettle*   :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #947 on: October 04, 2014, 08:25:37 am »
Sup guys.

Welcome, newcomer! ;D

Says the guy who signed up in 2012. :P ;)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #948 on: October 04, 2014, 09:23:24 am »
Sup guys.

Welcome, newcomer! ;D

Says the guy who signed up in 2012. :P ;)

...and *showed himself* in '12     :P

foxhack

« Reply #949 on: October 04, 2014, 01:50:54 pm »

davifus

« Reply #950 on: October 04, 2014, 01:54:49 pm »
Sup guys.

Hi
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #951 on: October 04, 2014, 02:08:07 pm »

But, you promised that pic would be for your eyes only   :-[

*Is betrayed*   :'(

davifus

« Reply #952 on: October 04, 2014, 03:37:35 pm »

« Reply #953 on: October 07, 2014, 09:30:02 am »
Hello guys!

I'm a newbie here. I was trying different sites to catalog my collection, but I finally decided yo stay here in VGcollect. Looks good, works fine and the forum people seems nice :)

I'm from Spain and I collect mostly Nintendo stuff. Nowadays I'm playing 3DS, but the system that lives in the core of my heart is the N64. I also have some Steam stuff, but sadly, most of them remain unplayed (damn you Humble Bundles, you are so tempting!).

See you around!

soera

« Reply #954 on: October 07, 2014, 09:33:29 am »
Hi new peeps. Im the Soera and Lord high Lord of VGCollect. Hope you enjoy your stay as a member of my ever growing flock. It is well rewarding.

mrnikon

« Reply #955 on: October 07, 2014, 11:47:43 am »
Hello guys!

I'm a newbie here. I was trying different sites to catalog my collection, but I finally decided yo stay here in VGcollect. Looks good, works fine and the forum people seems nice :)

I'm from Spain and I collect mostly Nintendo stuff. Nowadays I'm playing 3DS, but the system that lives in the core of my heart is the N64. I also have some Steam stuff, but sadly, most of them remain unplayed (damn you Humble Bundles, you are so tempting!).

See you around!

Welcome to the fun!

davifus

« Reply #956 on: October 07, 2014, 11:59:36 am »
Sup guys.

Hi

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #957 on: October 07, 2014, 12:41:02 pm »
Hi new peeps. Im the Soera and Lord high Lord of VGCollect. Hope you enjoy your stay as a member of my ever growing flock. It is well rewarding.

Don't drink this guy's Kool Aid; it's bad, mmmkay?

Honestly, 'ware the Soera in each one of his many guises - it's safer   :o

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #958 on: October 07, 2014, 01:15:10 pm »

Don't drink this guy's Kool Aid; it's bad, mmmkay?

Honestly, 'ware the Soera in each one of his many guises - it's safer   :o

If you don't, you'll be pointing to a spot on the doll where the bad man touched you.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 01:19:53 pm by turf »

« Reply #959 on: October 10, 2014, 10:46:27 pm »
Hello New Folks!