Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246927 times)

davifus

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #960 on: October 10, 2014, 11:56:13 pm »
Hello guys!

I'm a newbie here. I was trying different sites to catalog my collection, but I finally decided yo stay here in VGcollect. Looks good, works fine and the forum people seems nice :)

I'm from Spain and I collect mostly Nintendo stuff. Nowadays I'm playing 3DS, but the system that lives in the core of my heart is the N64. I also have some Steam stuff, but sadly, most of them remain unplayed (damn you Humble Bundles, you are so tempting!).

See you around!

Hi
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Warmsignal

« Reply #961 on: October 17, 2014, 11:30:01 pm »
Greetings everyone. This is my first post. Some of you may know me from the Sega-16.com forums. I just got done submitting my collection. I'm glad to be here.

Hey Landi. Totally missed your intro. Sega-16! Legendary forum. Welcome, I call this home away from home. :P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #962 on: October 18, 2014, 06:33:04 am »
Hello guys!

I'm a newbie here. I was trying different sites to catalog my collection, but I finally decided yo stay here in VGcollect. Looks good, works fine and the forum people seems nice :)

I'm from Spain and I collect mostly Nintendo stuff. Nowadays I'm playing 3DS, but the system that lives in the core of my heart is the N64. I also have some Steam stuff, but sadly, most of them remain unplayed (damn you Humble Bundles, you are so tempting!).

See you around!

Bienvenido a VGC amigo¡

Señor Soera es sospechosa y pelligroso; cuidado con el...siempre   ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #963 on: October 19, 2014, 03:10:43 pm »
Hey guys, new to the site, I have always wanted to collect retro-to-modern gaming, mostly stuff I remember from my childhood and stuff I regret selling when I was younger. About 3 years ago I found my NES and also  bought a SNES... and had to buy a new N64 since my old one burnt out and had lots of games for it already. N64 being my fav system as a kid, I never sold it.

In the last year, I have taken it very serious and started to buy systems I needed a little at a time.

I now have. Atari 7800, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS 1/2/3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Gameboy (gray one), Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DSI, Sega Game Gear.

All I am missing that I want is, atari 2600, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Nintendo 3ds. And of course games.... Lots and lots of games.

Also looking for ideas on how to set up/display/ my systems, to make them look nice, but also make it easier so I can play any system I want, without having to always set it up....
Looks like a great website, and I love how I can browse each system and see all the games So I can add more to my wish list.

I am also in Southern California.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

davifus

« Reply #964 on: October 19, 2014, 03:41:17 pm »
Hey guys, new to the site, I have always wanted to collect retro-to-modern gaming, mostly stuff I remember from my childhood and stuff I regret selling when I was younger. About 3 years ago I found my NES and also  bought a SNES... and had to buy a new N64 since my old one burnt out and had lots of games for it already. N64 being my fav system as a kid, I never sold it.

In the last year, I have taken it very serious and started to buy systems I needed a little at a time.

I now have. Atari 7800, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS 1/2/3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Gameboy (gray one), Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DSI, Sega Game Gear.

All I am missing that I want is, atari 2600, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Nintendo 3ds. And of course games.... Lots and lots of games.

Also looking for ideas on how to set up/display/ my systems, to make them look nice, but also make it easier so I can play any system I want, without having to always set it up....
Looks like a great website, and I love how I can browse each system and see all the games So I can add more to my wish list.

Hi

maximo310

« Reply #965 on: October 19, 2014, 03:55:45 pm »

Cool, another fellow Southern Californian joins the site! Welcome!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #966 on: October 20, 2014, 11:27:28 am »

Sweet, are there a lot of So Cal folks here?
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #967 on: October 20, 2014, 12:26:52 pm »

Sweet, are there a lot of So Cal folks here?

There's too many.   

« Reply #968 on: October 21, 2014, 04:42:55 pm »
Hello everyone

Just joined today and loving it! By far the best game database site I've been to and looking forward to spending time here. I'm from Caledon a town close to Cape Town in South Africa. I only recently started collecting even though I've been gaming most my life. Would like to get into collecting some of the older systems like nes,snes and N64 but it's a bit difficult to get a hold of the consels not to mention the games without shipping them from other countries so it's mostly xbox 360 and pc for the time being.

Glad to be here

davifus

« Reply #969 on: October 21, 2014, 05:00:25 pm »
Hello everyone

Just joined today and loving it! By far the best game database site I've been to and looking forward to spending time here. I'm from Caledon a town close to Cape Town in South Africa. I only recently started collecting even though I've been gaming most my life. Would like to get into collecting some of the older systems like nes,snes and N64 but it's a bit difficult to get a hold of the consels not to mention the games without shipping them from other countries so it's mostly xbox 360 and pc for the time being.

Glad to be here

Welcome to VGC

Sucks you dont have any place convenient to acquire the retro console and games.

cobraseph

« Reply #970 on: October 21, 2014, 05:51:41 pm »
hello everyone! just saying hi and introducing myself. Name is Joseph.. gamer and collector. currently collecting ps1 games and game related merchandise. i been browsing the site for a whole day. pretty cool collections among the senior members. hope we can help each other in the futures. very open to sell or trade among my duplicates if anyone is interested. so... HI!  ;D and i hope to meet some of you guys and talk about games and collections. lml

sorry.. i did not saw there was an introduction thread. my apologies  :-[
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:25:26 pm by cobraseph »

« Reply #971 on: October 21, 2014, 06:05:10 pm »
Hello everyone

Glad to be here

Welcome to VGC

Sucks you dont have any place convenient to acquire the retro console and games.

Thaks Davifus.  :D ja does suck a bit but iets all good will get there slowly but surely

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #972 on: October 22, 2014, 06:49:26 am »
Hello everyone

Glad to be here

Welcome to VGC

Thaks Davifus.  :D ja does suck a bit but iets all good will get there slowly but surely

Welcome to VGC!

Always room for more PS1 fans & collectors ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #973 on: October 23, 2014, 12:35:15 pm »
hy everyone just joined today

i collect for all systems have over 2,000 games
but my main system is PS1 over 800 ps1 games
i also run a website which is a database of misprints and errors
http://iamerror.gamehacking.org/

davifus

« Reply #974 on: October 23, 2014, 02:14:38 pm »
hy everyone just joined today

i collect for all systems have over 2,000 games
but my main system is PS1 over 800 ps1 games
i also run a website which is a database of misprints and errors
http://iamerror.gamehacking.org/

Hi

Very cool website