Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 250829 times)

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1065 on: January 30, 2015, 05:22:47 am »
Hi everyone
long time lurker from the UAE here, this site has been my main source for cataloging my collection for a long while now.
I focus on collecting the Playstation family games and Nintendo games from gen 5 and forward
I also like to collect Dreamcast games and Xbox exclusives
 hope to have nice time with everyone here  ;D

kashell

« Reply #1066 on: January 30, 2015, 07:53:08 am »
Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on this lovely site.

funeria

« Reply #1067 on: February 07, 2015, 05:03:03 pm »
Didn't see this here before... Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Funeria desu. I'm not fluent, but I know a bit. Anyway, I'm glad to be here! Coming off of a tough 2014 and trying to get things back in order, as well as make new connections. I've been a gamer most of my life and I've owned pretty much every major system at one point or another. Currently I have a Wii U and the Black & White NeoGeo Pocket. Very into music, making clothes, drawing/painting, etc. Anyone that would like to know more about me is free to check out my blog or Twitter, Hope to be a regular around here! :3

Funeria~
"Pain, the price of devotion. Devotion, the price of pain..." - Steve Naghavi (And One)

deadtraumfrau.blogspot.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1068 on: February 12, 2015, 05:10:22 pm »
Hi Everyone.  My name is Jason, but I go by turf or turf1218 out here on the interwebs.  I've been MIA from an online family for a couple of months.  I'm looking to rectify this and get back into the fold. 

I'm very much into the NES.  I am shooting for a complete set.  I'm hoping that that can happen in 2015.  I only have 40 to go!

I started a YouTube series call The Complete NES Review, but that format has been changed by forces outside my control.  I do plan on bringing it back, but I'm going to have to make some serious changes. 

I also collect just about any system there is.  I may have too much stuff.  I hope to make lots of new friends here.

retroone

« Reply #1069 on: February 12, 2015, 05:39:30 pm »
Hi Everyone.  My name is Jason, but I go by turf or turf1218 out here on the interwebs.  I've been MIA from an online family for a couple of months.  I'm looking to rectify this and get back into the fold. 

I'm very much into the NES.  I am shooting for a complete set.  I'm hoping that that can happen in 2015.  I only have 40 to go!

I started a YouTube series call The Complete NES Review, but that format has been changed by forces outside my control.  I do plan on bringing it back, but I'm going to have to make some serious changes. 

I also collect just about any system there is.  I may have too much stuff.  I hope to make lots of new friends here.
Hey Turf! Welcome back to the site!

davifus

« Reply #1070 on: February 12, 2015, 06:01:47 pm »

Welcome back Tuff
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

abe

« Reply #1071 on: February 12, 2015, 06:09:47 pm »

Welcome back turf, and remember:

A cautionary, yet sadly necessary (pro)tip, warning, bit of friendly advice to all members here:

Go to ANY & ALL lengths to avoid & stay away from the indescribable entity, known only as...

...The Soera :P

;)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

pacpix

« Reply #1072 on: February 14, 2015, 02:12:02 am »

Welcome to VGCollect Turf! 
Remember to feed The Soera and you should do fine here.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

soera

« Reply #1073 on: February 14, 2015, 08:41:27 pm »

Welcome to VGCollect Turf! 
Remember to feed The Soera and you should do fine here.

Fo reelz! :)

« Reply #1074 on: February 16, 2015, 09:20:38 pm »
howdy brrrp

mrnikon

« Reply #1075 on: February 18, 2015, 02:38:00 pm »
Welcome to all the new people here who have joined, since that last time i was on here. And that was a long time ago.

richvgs

« Reply #1076 on: February 26, 2015, 01:42:08 pm »
Hi everyone.  My name is RichVGS and I'm new here.  I host a podcast called The Video Games Show and I've been an avid gamer since 1982 and have been collecting pretty hardcore for the last ten years.

karyann

« Reply #1077 on: February 26, 2015, 06:27:34 pm »

Welcome back!  :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1078 on: February 26, 2015, 07:32:31 pm »
Hi Everyone.  My name is Jason, but I go by TURF or the TURFSTER; whilst stalking, roaming, and meandering, navigating, and negotiating my way through the interwebz - adventuring...hoping that one day...that I'll remember having been to each & every location possible  :o

The World is Mine!

Disregard & ignore any of that vocal, verbal, textual, etc verbiage espowsed & noxioussly-spewed by that soeraloser; aka the sora; as the insecure & jealous ramblings & mantra of HE...He who's had nothing else to mumble, repeat, rant,

==> repeat, rant, and mumble ==>,

and ==>

rant, mumble, and repeat

I've been MIA from an online family for a couple of months.  I'm looking to rectify this and get back into the fold. 

1stAvoid the soera!, (just a quick, refresher course there for you, brother J)  ;)

2nd: Experience and know - on an intimate level - all that there is to be known & experienced, regarding Delight,

3rd:  Whilst *revelling* in your Delight...

...Look to and *Revile* all of those others - that big-ass group of the 'generics'; wishing that (like us), the had more Delight & less Despair -

"for it is written; nay...not *merely*written...yeah & verily 'tis engraved - deeply scored into the stone covenants, pacts, and tablets...unalterable, unchanging, eternally omnipotent & omniscient...un-knowable & (above) beyond judgement...in all sooth how (and who) would there to judge the judger of all - the truths, proofs, and revelations have all been made...if thou wouldst have eyes: SEE & if thou wouldst have ears: HEAR...

there can be naught else expected, deserved, earned, and/or ever deemed warranted, just, and fair for those christened as "the rest" or "the others"...

...for them - the time & chance for redemption has come & gone

There's naught else...only

DESO

lation

tl;dr:

"Disgaeniac's Disciples"...

...or bust!  :'(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #1079 on: February 27, 2015, 01:25:50 am »
 :o ::)