Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246945 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1125 on: May 21, 2015, 11:00:15 am »
I haven't posted in here in a while. 

Welcome to all you fresh new faces/avatars!  It's good to see this community grow. 
Jump right in an make yourself at home.  Just remember one thing: Beware the Soera.  He's a whining-weiner.

And if you really want to stand out here, send disgaeniac your games.  ;D

QFT, baby! ;) ;D

Yeah, that's what we were working toward. 

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1126 on: May 21, 2015, 11:35:33 am »
I haven't posted in here in a while. 

Welcome to all you fresh new faces/avatars!  It's good to see this community grow. 
Jump right in an make yourself at home.  Just remember one thing: Beware the Soera.  He's a whiny-weiner.

And if you really want to stand out here, send disgaeniac your games.  ;D

QFT, baby! ;) ;D

Yeah, that's what we were working toward. 

Doubtless!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #1127 on: July 09, 2015, 02:14:04 pm »
Hello all! My name is Matt. I have just really started getting back into collecting and building up my game library. I focus more on Nintendo games, as I find those not only hold their value, but also in most cases age the best. I also like to write so I started a blog where I write reviews for the Nintendo games that I have played. It's just getting off it's feet so please feel free to check it out: http://n1nten0plan3t.tumblr.com/

This is only my second post or so, but I am hoping to get a bit more active on these forums as I like what I have seen so far  :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1128 on: July 09, 2015, 03:01:34 pm »
Matt, my man.  It's good to see you.  Glad you stopped by the grooviest place on the interwebs. 

Jump right in.  This is a good group of folks. 

One piece of advice: Stay away from soera.  Nothing but a trail of blood and broken hearts with that one.

abe

« Reply #1129 on: July 09, 2015, 09:17:50 pm »
Welcome newcomer!

Avoid the soera!
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

soera

« Reply #1130 on: July 09, 2015, 10:19:45 pm »
Worship the Soera!

« Reply #1131 on: July 12, 2015, 01:34:57 pm »
Hello all! I thought I might actually post here finally. I have been around for a few years, but I never really posted anything. I absolutely love collecting games! My goal really isn't to collect games for every system out there, but I want to get any games that are interesting/good games, no matter what system or generation they are from. My main interest is collecting RPGs, however, I do like other genres as well and collect for them too.

I have basically been collecting games my whole life. It started when I was a little girl, my dad would always sit and play the NES and SNES, and I adored watching him. One day he handed me the controller for the original Super Mario Bros and told me to play. Ever since that day, gaming has been my thing.

My collection is around 350 physical games at the current moment, according to my list. This does not count a huge amount of digital games I own as well across different consoles that I have not entered into this site. I only use this site to help keep track of my physical copies of games. I wish I could have saved every game I have ever gotten, but sometimes I have to get rid of games for various reasons. If I still had every game I ever owned, my collection would probably be been 400-500 games, lol.

Anyway, nice to be with my fellow collectors! Feel free to check out my collection if you are curious, btw.  ;D

telly

« Reply #1132 on: July 12, 2015, 01:43:02 pm »
Welcome Matt and eternia! It's nice to meet you both :) Enjoy the forums!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1133 on: July 12, 2015, 02:06:31 pm »
Welcome to VGC

and

Shun the soera!!!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

90snostalga

« Reply #1134 on: July 12, 2015, 05:31:28 pm »
Bow down to the Soera!!!!!! He is King!!!! 8)

abe

« Reply #1135 on: July 12, 2015, 07:44:47 pm »
Welcome eternia. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1136 on: July 13, 2015, 06:39:07 pm »
Welcome Newcomers
Avoid the Sorea
Avoid Drinking the Water
And most of all

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

soera

« Reply #1137 on: July 14, 2015, 05:21:23 pm »
Bow down to the Soera!!!!!! He is King!!!! 8)

Where the hell is my like button?  8)

« Reply #1138 on: July 30, 2015, 05:54:59 pm »
Hi everyone, my name's Alex. I'm 26, and I'm from Orlando, Florida. I mostly collect PS2 right now, but I plan on eventually expanding into Nintendo stuff. My collection is pretty small, but most of it has been acquired in the past 6 months or so. I started a bit late (both with gaming and collecting, the first console I ever owned was a PS1), but I kept something like 85-90% of everything I ever purchased, but I didn't keep the boxes. So now I have to go back and either buy another copy or track down manuals and case art. I mostly collect racing and FPS games, but I'm trying to branch out from that and try different genres. Anyway it's nice to formally introduce myself, and I'll see y'all later.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1139 on: July 30, 2015, 06:39:37 pm »
Welcome Alex
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730