Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 Loot Thread  (Read 6941 times)

Flashback2012

Re: Secret Santa 2016 Loot Thread
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2016, 11:40:04 am »
This thread needs more pics!  ;D

Warmsignal

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2016, 10:41:54 pm »
Okay, so the day is done and here is what I got from my VG Collect secret Santa! I'm still not sure who sent me this package!

In my package I got - The Battle of Olympus for NES, Ys III Wanderers from Ys for the SNES with manual, Biohazard Battle for the Genesis, a nice copy of Vagrant Story for the PS1, and plenty of gaming literature including a Nintendo Power with Spider-Man the video game poster included, an issue of EGM and Retro Game Magazine, as well as a God of War comic.... AND a 1-Up mushroom tin, and a snazzy little Super Mario pencil. Wow, thanks so much Santa!

This is certainly a Festivus to remember!  ;D

Oh, and I guess I will mention that I was Santa for PacPix this year! Hope you like all the stuff - I made the game boxes myself. Anyways, Merry Xmas too all and to all a good night!

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2016, 11:21:05 pm »
This thread needs more pics!  ;D

Totally agree  8)

desocietas

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2016, 12:26:13 am »
Ok, the VOD of the gifts is up!
https://www.twitch.tv/desocietas/v/109882728

(I'm wearing a fat chocobo hooded blanket that my bf (aka Reaper___) got me (he's the one sitting next to me ;) .)

Thanks SO much, Secret Santa! I know I said to keep your identity a secret, but feel free to let me and the others know who you are! I loved all the gifts; they were so thoughtful, and I especially loved the handmade Kirby ornament!

Here's a picture of it on the tree!

Thanks again, and I'll be sure to post pictures of these items plus others on the holiday hauls page.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2016, 12:44:36 pm »
This is a little late, but great video Deso! That Kirby ornament is adorable. :D
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2016, 11:16:35 pm »
Thanks SO much, Secret Santa! I know I said to keep your identity a secret, but feel free to let me and the others know who you are! I loved all the gifts; they were so thoughtful, and I especially loved the handmade Kirby ornament!

Glad you liked them.  :)  I was really worried about Kirby making it there in one piece; glad to see he did! My sister hand-shapes all the little bits and pieces and she entrusts me with the glue gun to get them all on the glass ball. If anything ever happens to him a hot glue gun will do wonders to patch him back up.

I finally arrived home from my travels and sat down to open the gifts from my Secret Santa. I gotta say, these were wrapped really well. I've turned into a gift bag person over the years and wound up wrapping my outbound presents three times before landing on something presentable, so I tip my hat to those that make it look so easy.

What a haul! My Secret Santa scoped out my collection and found a few things to help complete a few of my Genesis games (manuals for Sonic and Sonic 2 and a box for Fantasia). I also got Lethal Enforcers II for the Sega CD, Batman Forever for the Genesis, Star Wars Episode I Racer for the Dreamcast and GoldenEye 007 for the Wii. I can't wait to try these out! I used to spend hours playing the deathmatch rounds on GoldenEye on the N64 with my sister - I'll have to challenge her to another few matches on the Wii version to see if I can finally beat her.  ;D

I want to send out a big THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my Secret Santa. Your thoughtfulness and selection was amazing.