Author Topic: I might sound crazy for this but+my updates  (Read 662 times)

lordscott

I might sound crazy for this but+my updates
« on: December 26, 2016, 10:21:43 pm »
I've bought myself from gamestop site of the game J-stars Victory vs+ in my collection of anime & manga and i also bought it for myself in my PS4 game collection too as well since i love gaming,anime,manga & Final Fantasy hopefully sent me the right version of it & i hope it comes with a instruction booklet & I'm hoping it works and i only can afford pre-own copy.

& to give you an a small update my mom got me a PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle 500 GB Slim for Christmas and if you don't mind i like to also these of the following so you know more I'm a gamer,i might as well & confessed that I'm also a otaku & I'm a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan and here are some side notes just in case you don't know/if you forgot or can't tell.

I do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,I do have other games,anime & manga in my collection other then Final Fantasy that i have so far & I do have other characters in gaming,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy don't get me wrong i love Final Fantasy.

So i want to try something a bit different and i looked at my options of PS4 games to see what can i buy & what i can't buy and i stumpled upon J-stars Victory vs+ since i love anime & manga too as well.

So i thought what the heck and buy myself a game of J-stars Victory vs+ for myself or you may say it's a little present for myself to add it to my collection of anime & manga since i love anime & manga & to add it to my PS4 game collection too as well if it came that'll be my 3rd PS4 game in my collection.

So i did now I'm waiting for it to come & if you want me to tell you what else i have for Christmas & my birthday on Wednesday feel free to ask for my updates this is just a heads up.

Thanks for reading & thanks for your comments anytime you want to share you suggestions for PS4 or any other systems i have so far import or not feel free to share your suggestions only if you want to enjoy & don't worry i don't mind sharing with my dad the game I've bought myself & yes I'm including i don't mind sharing with my dad the game I've bought myself if he loves anime & manga like i do :).
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:41:53 am by lordscott »