Author Topic: Import Titles for Sale/Trade  (Read 976 times)

kashell

Import Titles for Sale/Trade
« on: January 06, 2017, 04:28:00 pm »
Happy New Year, y'all! I decided to do a bit more pruning. This time, it's for some imports that I decided I would never get around to fully finishing. I played all of them for a bit, so I know that they're working. However, some of them are way too advanced and text heavy. I'll try to give a description of the difficulty with the language with each game. See the picture below.

Atelier Lilie (PS2): This is the prequel to Atelier Marie and Atelier Elie, despite it being the third entry in the Atelier series. There isn't a translation guide available anywhere, and the game has TONS of text. You really have to be comfortable with the language in order to proceed. Note that PS2 games are not region free so be sure you have the ability to play it.

Atelier Judie (PSP): This is a fun game in the series because it doesn't have a time limit. That said, it's still full of text and will require a lot of understanding to fully play. PSP games are not region free, so you can enjoy this no matter what. There aren't any guides available as far as I know.

Tales of Phantasia FVE (PSP): This is the Full-Voiced Edition of Tales of Phantasia. If you played the PS version of this, then you'll be basically playing the same thing. There isn't a translation patch available, but there are tons of guides out there. I finished this game twice years ago.

Moonlight Syndrome (PS): This is a non-canonical side story to Twilight Syndrome. According to wiki, the events from The Silver Case take place after this game. I searched for a translation guide but couldn't find one. Make sure you can play this game on your console since PS games aren't region free.

Star Gladiator (PS): As you can see in the picture, the front cover of the game is missing. When I bought the game, the front part of the case was cracked and beyond repair so I removed it. Star Gladiator is a fighting game, so you won't have to worry about the language barrier. Just make sure your console can play it.

I'm open to selling and trading. Just drop me a PM! Here's a link to my feedback page:

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6042.0.html

Picture:

http://imgur.com/a/SYXmM
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:22:16 pm by kashell »