Author Topic: Coca Cola or Pepsi?  (Read 3637 times)

pacpix

Re: Coca Cola or Pepsi?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 08:49:24 pm »
Pepsi, all the way. It's sweeter. And yes, there is a difference.

This is the correct answer
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 10:17:40 pm »
They taste pretty much the same to me.

stealthrush

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 11:37:19 pm »
Coca Cola (cherry, vanilla, blāk/coffee)
Crystal Pepsi second  8)

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2017, 01:01:18 am »
Pepsi Blue!

Flashback2012

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 03:42:51 am »
A few years back the answer would have been RC Cola followed by Coca-Cola Classic. I would drink Pepsi if the other two weren't available but begrudgingly so.  :P

At some point I developed a gastric issue related to drinking RC and cut it out completely. Just to be safe I also have abstained from Coca-Cola and Pepsi as well and haven't had any to drink in about 5-6 years now. Sodas that are on the short list of ones I will drink include Root Beer (Mug being my preferred choice), an orange flavored one like Sunkist or Fanta and once in a blue moon I'll drink Mountain Dew though that stuff aggravates my throat.  :-\

Surprisingly, my drink of choice anymore is ice water.  :)

telly

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2017, 09:03:16 am »
I like Coca-Cola more than Pepsi, but I prefer Diet Pepsi more than Diet Coke
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 10:06:48 am »
Neither. Pop (or soda if you're not from my neck of the woods) is awful.

doafan

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 10:27:06 am »
Call me nuts but for some unknown reason I love the US Coca Cola, the one from Mexico it doesn't have the same taste/flavor so when am in Mexico I only drink Pepsi and when I go to murica I drink Coca Cola  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

Flashback2012

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 11:34:34 am »
Call me nuts but for some unknown reason I love the US Coca Cola, the one from Mexico it doesn't have the same taste/flavor so when am in Mexico I only drink Pepsi and when I go to murica I drink Coca Cola  ;D

Maybe not nuts but that does strike me as kind of odd.  ;) When I was drinking Coca-Cola I MUCH preferred the Mexican Coke variety over the domestic stuff as it had a "crisper" taste to it. The same can't be said when Pepsi introduced their Throwback brand. I tried both the Pepsi and Mountain Dew versions and couldn't stand them.  :P

doafan

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2017, 01:32:30 pm »
Knew that I could be the only one but I do love Mountain Dew with Doritos this two are the big deal for me  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2017, 10:55:21 pm »
I haven't drank either in over 10-years. But back when I did I was definitely a Coke head :p

Warmsignal

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2017, 11:06:36 am »
I'm gonna say Coke, because I find it less sweet tasting than Pepsi. Something about RC Cola lacks bite, which I think is the reason it's always left out of this comparison.

I haven't drank either in over 10-years. But back when I did I was definitely a Coke head :p

10 years? Wow. I can't think of anything that I've ever removed from my diet for a period longer than a few months.

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2017, 11:45:23 am »
I'm gonna say Coke, because I find it less sweet tasting than Pepsi. Something about RC Cola lacks bite, which I think is the reason it's always left out of this comparison.

10 years? Wow. I can't think of anything that I've ever removed from my diet for a period longer than a few months.

Yeah, it wasn't really even something I did consiously either, it just sort of happened. I stepped down to Sprite then that got old, and now I don't drink any soda.

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 04:38:16 am »
Coca cola
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2017, 08:07:54 am »
Moxie