Author Topic: The little things..... that annoy the hell out of you.  (Read 5996 times)

htimreimer

Re: The little things..... that annoy the hell out of you.
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 06:14:57 am »
Another one is that the candy company calls the Halloween candy "Fun Size" That's not fun that's a bite. I think it would be fun if it was the size of a basketball!
if we are talking candy how about when candy company decides to glue the plastic wrapping to the sticks of lollipops and suckers

scott

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 08:59:39 am »
Meddling kids. Hate 'em with a passion. If it wasn't for them, all my evil schemes would work flawlessly every time.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 12:04:56 pm »
So many bad drivers out there: speeding, weaving in and out of traffic, not signaling turns or lane changes, getting into turn lanes behind me before the lane has really begun, talking on the phone, etc.

This part right here bothers me. I ride a motorcycle. I get really irritated when I see crappy drivers (especially ones who are more interested in their phone or other things then road safety). Ive read too many stories of rider deaths from stuff like that. There was one story a few years back about a girl rider getting killed by a lady who was painting her nails while driving. The lady ended up getting a few pathetic months in prison and was allowed out of prison every Sunday for church and stuff. The story made it sound like that we should feel sorry for the lady, not the girl bike rider who actually lost her life. Was sickening.

soera

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 12:05:24 pm »
Meddling kids. Hate 'em with a passion. If it wasn't for them, all my evil schemes would work flawlessly every time.

Scooooooooby doooby doooo!

madmax

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 02:32:11 pm »
Bad drivers. Unfortunately for me, BC has the worse drivers in Canada. I honestly believe some of them are retarded. Than the government puts all these weird rules and tell people to do stuff which is kind of dangerous.

People who chew with their mouths open.

htimreimer

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 02:39:43 pm »

Scooooooooby doooby doooo!

scott i can believe you were behind the mask the whole time  but why???