Author Topic: Gaming guilty pleasures  (Read 1080 times)

Gaming guilty pleasures
« on: March 18, 2012, 02:43:35 am »
What are some of your guilty pleasures, or games you like even though you know you shouldnt, or even games that everyone seems to hate but you.

Personally I can say I honestly really like to pop in the original Street Fighter, or Fighting Street, as it's known on the Turbo CD.
I dont know what it is about that game, perhaps it's cause I love fighting games, but honestly it is just a button masher. I also like the fact that it actually plays fairly well for only using two buttons. I dont think though that the special moves are hard to pull off once you know how.
Overall a fun game that is cool to see the history of fighting games to see how much they've evolved but yet still maintain the core gameplay.

jcalder8

Re: Gaming guilty pleasures
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 02:20:22 pm »
Playing sports games on easy. I love beating the computer 67 to nothing in an NHL game.

foxhack

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 03:16:24 pm »
Playing bad games. Lots of them. Especially those that are supposed to be unbeatable or unplayable... and get god at them.

scott

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 04:23:01 pm »
I'm not even sure I have one?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 04:27:55 pm »
God of war games. I dont mind popping one in and straight up beating the crap demonically out of many monsters for hours.

scott

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 05:34:33 pm »
Oh wait, no I thought of mine.

The Sims games. I love them. I also love torturing them to death by various means, usually while playing a Sim I modeled after a mad scientist.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

amauriel

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 12:04:52 am »
Easy...Cooking Mama. I love those games, much to my husband's chagrin. I'll be tapping the crap outta my DS screen and he'll be all, "What the hell?!" and I'm just like, "These eggs don't beat themselves!" and he groans.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."