Author Topic: What Amiibo do you wish would be made?  (Read 1906 times)

telly

Re: What Amiibo do you wish would be made?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2017, 08:51:57 pm »
I'm just gonna throw this one out there..

Mirror B. from Pokemon Colosseum/XD 8)
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

spac316

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 04:29:01 pm »
I would like to see all of the Koopalings made into Amiibo. Have them designed in the style of their appearances in the Super Mario 3 booklet.

Also all the Pokemon...imagine how crazy that would be. Equally as crazy would be all of the Animal Crossing villagers. Be we already have them(at least most of them) in card form. Maybe that would be the way to go with Pokemon.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 04:34:06 pm by spac316 »

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2017, 04:56:00 pm »
I would like to see all of the Koopalings made into Amiibo. Have them designed in the style of their appearances in the Super Mario 3 booklet.

Also all the Pokemon...imagine how crazy that would be. Equally as crazy would be all of the Animal Crossing villagers. Be we already have them(at least most of them) in card form. Maybe that would be the way to go with Pokemon.

awww all the koopa kids would be great! so colorful. also, some other colors of the yarn yoshis would be adorable, too <3
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

doafan

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2017, 05:18:16 pm »
Mega Man X  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

indenton

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 10:29:54 pm »

Not sure what this Pokemon TCG thing is, I don't think it's been around for that long