Author Topic: What Do You Eat Of Drink Before Or During A Gaming Session  (Read 2306 times)

What Do You Eat Of Drink Before Or During A Gaming Session
« on: March 29, 2017, 12:57:19 pm »
Before I start a game I usually need to eat of drink something before or during the gaming session. Otherwise I become fatigued and start to lose and get grumpy. What are some of the things you can eat or drink while taking on other players online or a single player campaign. Or, maybe you have friends to play with in which, in my case, I have none.

I personally use an american Soda called Mountain Dew kick start or just Mountain Dew or some type of caffeine soda. Sometime I enjoy cheesy snacks also.  :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: What Do You Eat Of Drink Before Or During A Gaming Session
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 01:01:11 pm »
Just soda. But I usually have my trusty bong next to me while gaming.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 01:09:49 pm »
I don't eat or drink anything except water (because I always drink water like every 10 minutes lol). Usually i'm too focused in the game to think about eating =)

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 01:12:12 pm »
Usually water and about nothing else.

darkragnorok

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 01:14:10 pm »
Water. The idea of eating during gameplay has always been a pet peeve of mind especially after seeing people I know play with greasy hands and the not.

rayne315

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 01:31:34 pm »
sometimes I will mix up a smoothie or something like that but usually I drink water/tea while gaming. I used to drink pop all the time and it got so bad I was literally peeing out sugar crystals (they sparkled in the toilet) so ever since then the only time I drink pop is when I go out to eat at a sit down restaurant.

as for eating things I never have ate and played before. the closest I come is when im hungry I will go and make something to eat and swap to a movie, tv channel, etc. then when I am done I will clean my mess and go back to playing the game I was on.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 01:57:00 pm »
^ That's not normal. I practically drink 90% Pepsi (I know, I know, terrible habit), but I have never peed out anything before except pee.

kashell

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 02:51:30 pm »
Stories of everyone's golden adventures aside, I usually don't snack on anything while gaming. If I'm drinking something, it'll depend on the situation.

If I'm by myself, it's water and/or coffee. If I'm with some friends for a game night, it's beer and/or cocktails.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 03:04:52 pm »
Mountain Dew.

The drink of champions. (or basement dwellers).

indenton

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 03:08:53 pm »
A cup of tea.  I rarely eat while playing a game, maybe a chocolate bar or a bag of crisps

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 04:20:21 pm »
 One may say I am a Pizza guy,  A pizza Connoisseur :D.  But I am yet a mere student of Pizzaology. A under grad at PCAA (Pizza and Calzone Arts academy) One who seeks to learn the ways of the crust. Some have mastered the art, some have devoted centuries to the study of the sauce gods. But I may only ever scratch the crusty surface of what a Pizza means.  One who marvels in the sheer glory of the Pizza pie.  One who looks to the stars and the moon for the answers regarding my co-existence amongst the pizza and my role in bettering our understanding of the pizza and one who also finds no answers.  A staple in gaming culture.  The entire food pyramid on one circular shaped saucer of crusty soft dough, topped with the most elegant and fragrant Italian sauces, smothered in mouth watering, dripping, melted, succulent mozzarella and then finally dusted off with some salty savory meats.  packaged in a cardboard box for you to open like a Christmas gift and indulge in.   

Pizza is life.  Pizza knows all. Pizza heals wounds. Pizza doesn't count as a cheat day on your diet, because you would have cheated yourself by not eating it.  Search within pizza to find yourself.   Pizza has many layers.... much like life itself.   A journey through each layer is a journey through one's subconscious existence.  Pizza is essentially the human soul.  Diverse, unique, one of a kind and intricate to explore.

Pizza is gamer fuel. All the elements we need conveniently placed on one triangular shaped crusty slice.

Pizza some how makes 4 epic things better by combining them,  Pizza is a testament of what humans can accomplish with precise engineering and brilliant thinking.  Simple, yet complex.  A true masterpiece. 

In short, Pizza is amazing and my favorite gaming food of all time. 

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:05:05 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

indenton

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 08:23:43 pm »
Never really had a ritual or chosen food/drink. If I'm gaming and I get hungry or thirsty, I just grab something to eat/drink. Could be a snack of whatever's on the snack shelves or it could be a full-blown meal, just whatever.

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 08:51:02 pm »
One may say I am a Pizza guy,  A pizza Connoisseur :D.

Pizza power! Combine the sweetness of pineapples with the spiciness of pepperonis for excellence.

My personal thing is soda. It's my one big vice I can never give up. I've tried to fit in with the "cool crowd" over the years and find a beer that I like, but I give up. If I can just get a frosted mug of Dr. Pepper, I'll take that over any bitter IPA hipster rubbish. I've tried every kind of weird soda you can think of, from Cactus Cooler to Moxie to Irn Bru.  ;D

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 11:06:26 pm »
Coffee, lots and lots of coffee. With the occasional water/juice (Apple or some kind of Berry) if I'm going to eat I'mean not going to be playing at the same time.