Author Topic: PS1 Games  (Read 2248 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: PS1 Games
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 08:17:55 pm »
 how bout arc the lad collection it's four games in one collection. fox hunt ,legacy of kain and soul reaver for starters.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 01:05:32 am »
My recommendation would be

1:Cool Boarders 1 or,2 or,3 or ,4 or also (cool boarders 2001) Great snowboarding series for the PS1

2: Twisted Metal 1 2 3 & 4 (great games to battle cars in an arena like setting) all PS1 twisted metal games, are arena deathmatch games

3. Need for speed porches unleashed. I love this one for PC although, I never tried the PS1 version

4:Need for speed High Stakes A little like Gran turismo racing simulator except, you pay money for car damages in your career mode

5: Need For Speed Rally This NFS game was made in 1997, but it graphics will blow you away for a PS1 game

6: SimCity 2000 a hidden gem in my opinion. it is a video game where you build and run and or ruin a city

7:March Madness 98. A great basketball game

8: NHL 2000, 2001 excellent hokey games

9: FIFA 2001. Highly recommend football/soccer game. has about 300 individual teams to choose from in almost unlimited ways of competition

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 03:23:41 pm »
Though I've owned it for a little while, I only recently finally got to sit and start Suikoden II.  Abso-f**king-lutely LOVE IT!  I hadn' t played the first since around 2000 and it all came back so quickly.  I still have my Suikoden 1 save on a memory card somewhere, which can be used (somehow, not clear on this) to affect the story and/or characters in the sequel, but since I'm playing S2 on my PS3, it's a moot point.

A few other gems I'd recommend:
Parappa the Rapper
Bust a Groove
Parasite Eve (it's been a long while, may not have aged well)
Klonoa
Strider 2
In the Hunt

Like others have said, the PS1 library is so huge and varied that you can just try the shotgun approach and you'll surely find something fun to play!

kashell

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 04:21:20 pm »
Though I've owned it for a little while, I only recently finally got to sit and start Suikoden II.  Abso-f**king-lutely LOVE IT!  I hadn' t played the first since around 2000 and it all came back so quickly.  I still have my Suikoden 1 save on a memory card somewhere, which can be used (somehow, not clear on this) to affect the story and/or characters in the sequel, but since I'm playing S2 on my PS3, it's a moot point.

Certain characters like Flik will get a level boost, depending on how high their levels were when you completed the first game. Also, you can recruit Gremio and your main character from the first game near the end of the game. They don't count as one of the 108 Stars, but it's a nice touch.

The spelling on your main character gets a bit thrown out of whack. I named him Kashell in my Suikoden file and he appeared as KMcDohl in Suikoden II.

desocietas

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 02:34:54 pm »
The spelling on your main character gets a bit thrown out of whack. I named him Kashell in my Suikoden file and he appeared as KMcDohl in Suikoden II.

Kash.

KMcDohl.

You must embrace this new name somewhere. Really! It's so good haha
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

stealthrush

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 03:08:49 pm »
based on your interest;

Floating Runner, similar graphics to Poy Poy
Dynasty Warriors, weapon based fighter
Destrega, free-roaming fighter

other great games I recommend;

Team Buddies
Brave Fencer Musashi
Devil Dice
Trap Gunner

« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 03:11:05 pm by stealthrush »

kashell

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 03:16:02 pm »

Kash.

KMcDohl.

You must embrace this new name somewhere. Really! It's so good haha

I will try! In the meantime, feel free to call me that. It has a nice ring to it!